Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashes when loading

It crashes usually at 50-60% when its in "geometry"
    It crashes without fuss, just goes black for a split second and I'm back at desktop.

Happens with both vanilla and SF. I just installed SF and installed 1.12 successfully, but now I cant play my favorite game. What gives?!

Re: Crashes when loading

I got the same problems today, when I applied the 1.12 patch. It seems despite how many "patches" DICE releases they never seem to solve the things that really matter, only stupid irrelavent things that hardly anyone ever comes across. What a shame that company is...

Comment

Step 1: Install/Reinstall BF2
      (IF YOU INSTALLED THE 1.12 PATCH TO BF2 BEFORE YOU INSTALLED SF READ STEP 4)
      Step 2: Install Special Forces
      Step 3: Download and Install patch off www.battlefield2.com
      Step 4: If you patched BF2 before installing Special forces, patch it again after installing.

That should work.

Comment

The only time that happens to me is while any of the night maps are loading...
        I guess I'm lucky that it doesn't happen to every map.

I hope Dice/Ea fixes this in the next patch.

Comment

Alot of times when it crashes to desktop. if you are patient it will eventually load. I love this game, but hate the loading times. If I schedule some time to play, I have to figure in about 20-30 minutes just to finally get it started.

Comment

Working...
          X