Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another idiot's story who needs a punishment. Help Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another idiot's story who needs a punishment. Help Needed!

Today he got banned once because of the tks. I noticed that he started to hold his nerves and stopped TKing us. I will definitly use your tip. At the same time I do not want to ruin the game for the others.
    Thats the thing it does not effect other players. They will TK anyone who dares sit in the pilot seat so you messing their game up benefits the other players.

Comment

I made an acount, kill_Irvine_kinneas1. I harassed him for a couple of rounds, and then he finally snapped and got his buddy to revive me while he gave me numerous lobotomys with his sniper rifle. He actually is not a bad pilot. He just needs to stop teamkilling for helos.

Comment

Made an account a few days ago.

"The.Moron.Police".

It's often if someone is ****ing me off I will remember their name. Like the other day the commander was running around playing as infantry, on Kharkand I caught followed him and he was playing Sniper from the square. Well, I pushed him off the building. Revived him ofcourse but it didn't really matter considering we were like 112-37 on Karkand. Next round we had a proper commander, We won 56-0.

Comment

I think this a really sad display of pointless revenge.

Wouldn't it be more simple just to find another server and game elsewhere? I mean, you're no different than the TK's you chase. You just create names and deal out your ," Justice" all the while adding to the problem and in no way taking away from it.

Truely a sad display. I cannot belevie so many of ya' agree with the thread starter. That kinda' worries me. A bunch of , " Self Rightous " TK's running around with a narrow minded and childish agenda.

{WP}Paas

Comment

If someone is bleeding you, get a friend to shoot you with a pistol a few times.

Especially if they are already at the edge for PTKs.

Like the time a noob would'nt move from in front of the bomber (which still had the gunner seat open) then we get bombed, I get the bomber on the respawn, and this time he rams me with a jeep when I'm taking off and gives me a ptk.

I was uber ****ed (and playing on a server with little admining, and not one I play much anyway), I get the real crap spawn (oman MEC that's halfway to nowhere), he manages to get the bomber, but luckily I've got my trusty jeep and ram him and PTK the prick, then he respawns, straigh out kills me, I ptk and respawn.

He's on hist last PTK.

He starts pistoling me, a couple of shots we are getting strafed by planes, so we die a few times, but he still shoots me.

I'm on TS with clan mates the whole time they are laughing at what's happening, so I get one of them to shoot me until i'm down to about half a bar of heath, and what a suprise, the noob decides to shoot me with the pistol, kills me, I PTK before he realises what's going on and BOOM kickzored out of the server.

HAHAH Prawned bitch.

I know a few people with "justice aliases" which is pretty funny, they are too scared to do it with the name they used when the ****er was ****ing them off. I want my enemy\tardlor to know he's ****ed me off. That said, i've only done that to that one dude, and only 2 or 3 times I would do it, but they switch sides, or leave or somethign.

Comment

macktheknife... dont even talk about tks... you have rammed a full BH into my jet giving me 6 tk's and a ban.

well something that isnt anything to do with tking.. last night i was playing dedicated 24/7 wake (as usual..lol) and there was someone called Hot_Steaming_Pussy lmao and i had around 150 points..... which is around 75 kills... i swear to god... at LEAST 55 of those kills were on him. lol, but the thing didnt register (my victim is still from way back when i got the game and only killed him a couple times.)

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                macktheknife... dont even talk about tks... you have rammed a full BH into my jet giving me 6 tk's and a ban.
                What server, cos I would have sworn I'd remember something like that. Was it a kick and short term ban or a long one?

Comment

game-long ban or whatever you call them. it wasnt a BH either.. it was wake and i was in the J-10 and it was in the "semi-beginning" (3 min or so) of the game... and yeah. i remember your name specifically, and i remember i was extremely ****ed at you and then i remembered that.

Comment

Originally posted by {WP}Paas
                    I think this a really sad display of pointless revenge.

Wouldn't it be more simple just to find another server and game elsewhere? I mean, you're no different than the TK's you chase. You just create names and deal out your ," Justice" all the while adding to the problem and in no way taking away from it.

Truely a sad display. I cannot belevie so many of ya' agree with the thread starter. That kinda' worries me. A bunch of , " Self Rightous " TK's running around with a narrow minded and childish agenda.

{WP}Paas

Some people can live with the bugs. Others can avoid them. Some people decide to exterminate the bugs.
                    If you are in the first two categories then that is your choice which we respect. I think I did a favour for those who will play with that guy in the future. In the last few games he stopped teamkilling for the chopper because he knew that will get him kicked.

I believe that if you let those intentional tks for vehicles go without a punishment then that will encourage that bad action.

it only took few minutes from my time to get him kicked, so I am not really devoting a lot of time for that.

Also regarding using my "real" name to punish him then I just want to let you know that we made it clear we are the "DUCKS" and I am posting this in a public forum. so I am not a coward who is hiding behind another name.

Comment

I dish out marshal law alot. A guy got in a chopper and I got in the gunner. Now I know some clanmates like to go around together in the attack chopper... so if they ask me to get out I willl because I'm just super like that. But did they ask? No... not so much as even a 'bail out'... just a bullet to the head. Sot hey earned them selves 2 eryx shots and I made them tk me with the chopper by standing on it until they were kicked.

Comment

I hate idiots who spam bail out.

98% of the time, I'll be at least twice as good as the idiot friend who they want to gun for them, even if they are on TS or vent or some crap. Or I get in, but don't get gunner seat, then I get shot in the head, dickheads 1 and 2 get in, them 20 seconds later crash into a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by shpox
                          Yep, if Ea won't do anything about, Time to take the matters into our own hands.
                          how can we do anything about it if you dont report it

get a couple screen shots and come to our forums and report him

then we can do something..

think I will join a few games with this guy, let him TK me and watch...

:evil:

Comment

Originally posted by MackTheKnifeAU
                            I hate idiots who spam bail out.

98% of the time, I'll be at least twice as good as the idiot friend who they want to gun for them, even if they are on TS or vent or some crap. Or I get in, but don't get gunner seat, then I get shot in the head, dickheads 1 and 2 get in, them 20 seconds later crash into a tree.
                            the sad thing only is that clans that tk for choppers that wanna fly together are noobs..
                            just watch them fly they always crash like u said in 20 sec and tk u again or something like that damn i hate those noobs

Comment

Originally posted by IndianScout
                              how can we do anything about it if you dont report it

get a couple screen shots and come to our forums and report him

then we can do something..

think I will join a few games with this guy, let him TK me and watch...

:evil:
                              Hate to say it but I have sent 3 sets of emails for several different stat padders to Ea with no reply, no answer, nothing and basically I can think that they just didn't care. I used screenshots and sent them over to Ea when I was at the local net cafe.

Comment

Working...
                              X