Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gyah, all I want is to crouch with left shift!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyah, all I want is to crouch with left shift!

I can't remap buttons accurately. It says there's a duplicate key in every menu for left shift. So, I go through Land, clear the left shift, then it says air, go to air, clear the left shift, then the helicopter, go there, and, oh wait, there is no left shift mapped to anything. I even deleted all the button mappings on helicopter and I still get the message.

Usually, the game only doesn't let you have duplicate keys in the same menu type. I don't know why it started doing this. I just noticed upon installing Special Forces it reset my video settings, and I checked controls too, and my crouch was mapped to nothing. Probably should've left it that way.

Anyways, anywhere I can manually change this until the next patch when they hopefully get these menus fully fixed?

Re: Gyah, all I want is to crouch with left shift!

Make Left Shift the secondary key. I use left shift for backpedal and I can only assign it as a secondary function, not primary.

Comment

I'm still getting the same problem :\ dup key all the way to helicopter, where there actually is no dup key.

Think I'm gonna reinstall my Battlefield 2 and Special Forces and patch, again -.-

Comment

I have the same problem. I fixed it somehow before but I dont remember

Comment

Working...
        X