Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assault On Fallujah (95% done for testing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Assault On Fallujah (95% done for testing)

I located the file C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Levels\Assault_On_Al_Jahrah\Hud\Minimap \ingameMap.DDS

To get this, in the editor on the right --> you will see a button saying "show map". Push this and it generates your minimap.dds.

I opened up the file in photoshop, and resized the image to 512x512. Then i save this file for each player count. One for each 16,32,and 64 player layer. Name them gpm_cq_16_menuMap, gpm_cq_32_menuMap, and gpm_cq_64_menuMap. Save these 3 pictures as .png files in this directory: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Levels\Assault_On_Al_Jahrah\Info

Comment

Re: Assault On Fallujah (95% done for testing)

Why does it have to be named after an arab country, or per say any muslim country, why cant it be named Assault on Texas or some other US state or Assault on Paris or something. LOL.. STOP downgrading us!!!!Not every muslim wants their city blown to bits, in real life or Games lol.. j/k

On a serious note, Map looks awesome, and cant wait to get my hands on it. Good Work.

Comment

Working...
      X