New Patch????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Patch????

How many patches has EA released for SF? I seriously hope they have released 2. It's been over a month since the last patch that still didn't fix the frame rate problems.

Re: New Patch????

Frame rate in the buildings in maps like Ghost Town is crazy at best. The amount of times i have been killed and been unable to turn around and shoot back because of the stuttering....

Turn off Dynamic Shadows and lighting. Leave everything else on high, apart from textures, which should be set to medium. If you have a powerful grx card you should be able to set AA to 6x too!

Comment

yeah i cant stand the lag in SF

Comment

how u mean lag in ghost town my comp plays it smoothly no lag at all. but maybe its just me cause i am only in a apache lol..

Comment

Originally posted by qwero
          how u mean lag in ghost town my comp plays it smoothly no lag at all. but maybe its just me cause i am only in a apache lol..
          lol go into the city but it might lag for me 1 cuase dont have best comp and i play in 48+ servers more often

Comment

u guys really need to learn vocabulary, its called 'bad frame rate' not 'lag', turn ur settings down

Comment

I doubled my RAM, problem solved. The lag i used to have was killing me. With my video settings on mostly medium the game was just playable. Got another gig of RAM, and now I can play with all settings on high without any problem. I have 2x6600 gt in SLI, by the way, if that matters at all. But the game is full of weird bugs. I would not mind another patch to fix them..........

Comment

Originally posted by jdogg88-Fed
                lol go into the city but it might lag for me 1 cuase dont have best comp and i play in 48+ servers more often
                nope dont have lag i got everything high expcept shadows (off) and useless crap like that i all turned off and i play server with pings 100+ and 60+ players and still aint got lag very easy though to kill maybe its my comp still dont know where i can see the specs like to see pretty new one got it 4 months ago from TARGA it ownz

Comment

luckely I am one off the happy few with barely any problems

Comment

hey is a ati radeon x300/x500 graphics card anygood ???? because i play with everything on high and i dnt have any problems ..i might get the occasional lag if i am on my clan server which my ping is 125 lol because i live in the uk and the clan snd the server is in america

Comment

I had to quadruple my RAM to 2gb to compensate for ****ty hardware.

2.6ghz p4 (with god knows how much cache)
                      r9600pro
                      120gb 8000rpm HD.

Yea i think i need an upgrade.

Comment

the lag was so bad for me on some special forces maps that i had to lower my graphics so it will run better

Comment

Originally posted by Kayess
                          u guys really need to learn vocabulary, its called 'bad frame rate' not 'lag', turn ur settings down
                          STFU - he can say that his video card is lagging if he wants to.

Comment

i tried everything on LOW...dynamics off and AA off. and even tried a server with only 2 people in it.

no matter WHAT i do, i get 15 Frames Per Second.

what could be the cause of this?

Comment

SF runs fine for me when I have a good ping, even warlord doesn't lag too bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X