Guns better in SF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns better in SF?

I was playing Iron Gator as USNS, fighting inside the corridors / halls, I felt like tear gassing the enemies incase they forgot their masks, and i thought that the PKM would be too slow to use as a weapon, so i chose the old M249, and my god! It had higher fire rate and more ammo, better accuracy, whilst having the same damn firepower as PKM! (Maybe not, but it felt like).

I remember M249 in original to be a crappy inaccurate low-power support gun in original.

Same thing with PP-19 and MP-5, they just seem better in SF.

And man, i was using the AKS-74U and it was plain awesome! Firepower and accuracy.

Unlocks are overrated...

Re: Guns better in SF?

every primary weapon ownz if u know how to handle it

and they arent stronger than in SF only the ak-101 still hate his overpowere headshot..

Comment

Ok, the M249 is NOT more accurate than the PKM, it's a bit less accurate, but just a TINY bit. Anyways, the M249 and teh Type 95 both go at 900RPM and do 25 damage, they do the most damage per minute of all the LMGs. Anyways, certain people are good with certain guns. It's kind of unexplainable. I mean, i know this great BF2 player that still uses teh trusty M4 over the G36C. He says he likes the spread of the M4 better. WHen u use a gun a lot, u get used to it, and when u try another one, it just doesn't fit. Also, if u find a gun, sometimes, it just works immediatly. When i tried teh MG36 for the first time, i was amazed, i was easily killing people, and people ask me how, and i just say "i dunno, i'm just somehow good with the MG36". Certain people connect with certain guns.

Comment

Yip, I like the sights on the HK variants much more than the dot sights on the M4/SCAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Auto-ER-
          Yip, I like the sights on the HK variants much more than the dot sights on the M4/SCAR.
          ANd the AKS-74U, anyways, IN GAME, teh red dot sights don't zoom in any more than iron sights.

Comment

yea but there a lot less stuff in your way so its easier to line up your shots

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. FordMustang
              yea but there a lot less stuff in your way so its easier to line up your shots
              That's true as well.

Comment

when i said primary weapons i meant the laser scopes no iron sight cuz i hate iron sight u dont see the half of the screen atleast that my opinion and i suck with it but yesterday like 1 hour after my post i tried the scar-L and finded out that one ownz it all

Comment

my fav gun in the game is the scar-H wish that was an unlock....

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel_Krust
                    my fav gun in the game is the scar-H wish that was an unlock....
                    i dont see any good stats about the assault guy maybe the weapon is a bit better but for the rest i like c4 and like 2 times more sprinting very handy if u see any HINDs and stuff like that...

Comment

i think the new weapons are great i love my SCAR-L

Comment

bf2 weapons are wimpy

Comment

Working...
                        X