Someone help me here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone help me here

Allo, new here. You guys got a good site going. Anyways, Im wondering how to get the F2000. Ive got the G3 going with my Assult kit and im ranked at sargent but I still dont see the gun when I go into my unlockable section . Anyone know whats going on!? Do i need a higher rank or something? Please help me! Thx.

Re: Someone help me here

You need to 1) buy SF or 2) log in to SF with your account to unlock the F2000. You need to unlock the G3 to get the option though.

Comment

oooooh. I thought, sence Ive used it at Strike at Karkand, that it was given through the patch. Garrr, still waiting for my preorder on SF to come through..Thanks for the quick reply man.

Comment

Originally posted by SargentMcOwns
        oooooh. I thought, sence Ive used it at Strike at Karkand, that it was given through the patch. Garrr, still waiting for my preorder on SF to come through..Thanks for the quick reply man.
        You're still waiting for your pre-order???? Where the hell did you get it from?

Comment

lol, not sure. Brother went somewhere last weekend and said he got on the list. I think they are going to give it to me as a christmas present. So uhh, gonna have to go in covert and hijack the christmas tree tonight.

Comment

you could, give your password/ account info to someone with SF and have someone unlock them for your. I think after you play your first round and come back out you get something like 2-4 unlocks with the new game.

Comment

Working...
            X