sudden dropout of game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sudden dropout of game

always when i load a game and it loads to quick it shuts itself down now i got last time it just quited itself while midplay and i wondered if i am the only one with these problems cause its VERY anoying

Re: sudden dropout of game

What are your PC stats?

-Ben

Comment

Originally posted by qwero
      always when i load a game and it loads to quick it shuts itself down now i got last time it just quited itself while midplay and i wondered if i am the only one with these problems cause its VERY anoying
      Got the same,(PS just 5 minutes ago again)

I can hear a voice stall and bye bye, lets go to desktop.

Then i can again do all the ricks cuz i always get Failed to connect but somehow the lying game can get a server list, so i ahve to restart like 30 times, before it works.

Thought your life was hard?

Comment

Some specs would help.

Comment

i dont know where ican see my comp stats but it has NEVER lag than i really mean NEVER and i got this like 3 times a week and i get really ****ed of it

Comment

I had this happen to me today, I have been having all sorts of problems with Special Forces, installation not going right, lag, chrashing, etc

Comment

I have had CTDs a couple times this week. I was thinking it was my game or rig, but playing on TS with my clan, four of us had it happen at the same time. Has to be something server side, same with the lag and choppyness. Sometimes it does, most times it doesn't.

Comment

Moved to support.

Comment

Working...
                X