Modder appreciation thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modder appreciation thread!

I just though I'd make a thread to thank ALL the modders who do all their work in their spare time while not making a single cent for it. You guys rock, and are the reason mods like Forgotten Hope 2 or Desert Conflict will completely blow away these "boo$$$ter packs" that are being made. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Re: Modder appreciation thread!

I too thank all of them, who have made my battlefield experience through the whole series much better.

Comment

The BF community rox !

Comment

Originally posted by .Jake.
        I just though I'd make a thread to thank ALL the modders who do all their work in their spare time while not making a single cent for it. You guys rock, and are the reason mods like Forgotten Hope 2 or Desert Conflict will completely blow away these "boo$$$ter packs" that are being made. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

dont forget POE. and all the other good mods thar names I have forgotten but still looked great.

Comment

hehehe yay! we got a mention cheers m8!!! jimbob DC dev...

Comment

HEY thanks, its our passion.

Comment

You can't really know just how much work it is until you get involved with a mod, but it's all about passion. Soon we won't have to put up with EA's post-production antics (ie. milking the cash cow until it's dry, and then some) all because of all the great modders in the community.

Comment

Working...
              X