Old Skool fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Skool fun

found these old fraps files today and decided to compile them again....it's kind of a long download (i currently only have the trial version of Premiere so the compression isn't that great, luckily i'm getting the full version for christmas). Give it a look and see what you think.

Re: Old Skool fun

hint taken...file was tooooo big....here is a streaming video

Comment

thats awsome..........

Comment

WOW....nice shooting with bazookas and panzerschreck....good old memories from BF1942 CTF wake 24/7

Comment

god i miss those days of just waiting for a plane to fly by OMFG Wake 24/7 has to be one of the all time funnest servers ever!

Comment

Wow, good effects. I have adobe premier pro, but its so hard to use! lol. Cool movie

Comment

nice video

Comment

Originally posted by Colder
                god i miss those days of just waiting for a plane to fly by OMFG Wake 24/7 has to be one of the all time funnest servers ever!
                LOL, that's the server I played on

Comment

Originally posted by RAF92_Warhawk
                  Wow, good effects. I have adobe premier pro, but its so hard to use! lol. Cool movie
                  yea i'm still learning it to....but how i started learing it was doing video's over and over again, thinking outside the box and messing around with everything i could find.

Comment

Originally posted by Colder
                    yea i'm still learning it to....but how i started learing it was doing video's over and over again, thinking outside the box and messing around with everything i could find.
                    Nice, I just got Premier Pro today, off limewire...and I'm still learning too...well, I'm too lazy to try out everything...maybe you could help

Comment

Myself and a few others went back to 1942 stunting last night, its so damn fun

Comment

Working...
                      X