How do you jump through small window?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you jump through small window?

I played in Warlord map and saw some guys jumped through the small window at ease. I tried but failed to do so. What is the trick?

Re: How do you jump through small window?

Jump and crouch or jump and prone - while moving forwards. Don't just stand in front of it then jump and crouch. Easier if you are moving towards it and let you momentum carry you into it.

Comment

Hmmm....Dolphin diving coming in handy for something other than annoying people.

Comment

They are gonna patch the windows up soon. So your gonna have to use the door, like a normal person.

Comment

^^^^^^^^
          Balls!

Comment

I wonder if you will still be able to zip line out of them. I have found that was one of the easiest ways to get through them.

Comment

U can also climb out the window when u use the grappling hook. Just stand in front of the window and hit right mouse button when holding grappling hook. It will give a small throw and the grappling hook gets attached at the window. THen u can climb right out of that window.

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
                They are gonna patch the windows up soon. So your gonna have to use the door, like a normal person.
                I find it ridiculous to patch up the windows. As long as a window is opened, it should be fair game to go through. :cry:

Comment

Working...
                X