This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting team vehicle damage at enemy arty

I was playing wake Island and was a marine.I put C-4 on the northern most chineese artillary piece and blew it up, no problems. Then when I put C-4 on the other 2 I got a message that said that I had team vehicle damage and had points subtracted. I was the only one close to the arty and I didnt get hurt when I destroyed them. I went up to the resupply crate (it was by the run way) and resupplyed myself and went after the UAV etc. When I had finished with the UAV and SAT. trailers the enemy commander had droped a supply crate by his arty and had them up and going. So I went and blew up the Nothern most Arty piece, no problem. The center one got me a team vehicle damage. So did the one on the southern point. I also noticed that when I went to cap the beach flag the flag Icon stayed below my mini map untill I reached the next flag.

I am running windows XP 2 and have an asus P5DG motherboard with an Invida 6600 256mb video card. Thanks......Red

Re: Getting team vehicle damage at enemy arty

actually thats a common wake bug. It's the only map that does it as far as I know.

I will add it to the list. thanks

Comment

Yeah Ive had It happen in several servers. Wonder why it hasnt been listed before. By the way thanks for the reply...... Red

Comment

The same thing happend to me on Operation Clean Sweep 64 player map, as US.

Comment

Working...
        X