Whats going on here? Rank problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats going on here? Rank problem...

it says i have 918/800 for the next rank up... but i havent been promoted in the game yet...

its really annoying, any idea why? or how come?

here's proof, scroll to the bottom.

Re: Whats going on here? Rank problem...

You poor thing, guess you will just have to go play some more. Play a ranked server, it will happen, trust me. It happens to everyone at some point.

Comment

Could be your score was not yet updated when you were online. When you play another game you will probably get promoted the moment you score a point.

Comment

Originally posted by BadLizzard
        You poor thing, guess you will just have to go play some more. Play a ranked server, it will happen, trust me. It happens to everyone at some point.
        LOL i do play ranked servers :P

thats all i play... and yes, this game has addicted me... now its like crack...

Comment

Yes, it is addictive, and sometimes the account servers are lagging behind your actual scores, so if you go out and play another round you will most likely get your promotion. But get used to it, it happens to everyone and at almost every rank.

Comment

had that ladt night too , i went from like 2300 to 2600 playing always on same server , and it just wouldnt promote me , so i joined some random server , made a kill and tadaaaaa , promoted ...

really weird was , later i played on another server , i was commander , and got some really nice artillery massacre going (like 8 kills in one shot lol) and i got rewarded the basic spec ops badge , which i already had .. really odd lol.

Comment

My friend had this happen to him also, just not as with many points. He had around 850 before it finally promoted him. So don't worry, it will happen lol

Comment

Working...
              X