Clear All

• CTD & Funky Display!

Abit KN8 Amd64 939 motherboard
    Amd 64 3700+
    1.5 GB DDR400
    80GB SATA HDD
    Nvidia 7800GT GPU
    -------------------------------------

BRANDNEW system... I built it last night.. installed the games.. installed the patches.. then tried running the games... they froze on shader optimization.. CTD on map load.. and once the map loaded.. i got like 5 FPS.

I replaced the powersupply with a more powerful one.. checked all connections.. set bios to defaults... installed latest nvidia driver for gpu.. and it worked beautifuly... absolute GORGEOUS picture with all settings on High (medium lighting) and 2x AA... @ 1280x960. but it still CTD's.. INSTANTLY.. on mapchange...

i tried installing the latest nforce chipset drivers a few minutes ago... now the game looks like total ****! i cant see images in the menu system.. and the text is all FUBAR!

wtf!!???

Free 3D Mark score was like... 7028.

Re: CTD & Funky Display!

also when loading night maps .. when it gets HALF way through loading.. it CTD's...

Comment

Re: CTD & Funky Display!

ok.. I reinstalled video drivers after nforce update... and i repatched the game... i got a night map to work in single player... so i went and increased the video settings... tried single player again.. boom.. crash..... wtf ???

Comment

Working...
      X