Can't be promoted to First Sergeant??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't be promoted to First Sergeant??

So i have like 30,000 points and i am Master Surgeant. I could not go to First Surgeant because i was missing knife badge. Today I got it but after playing another 1 1/2 hour i didnt get promoted. Could it be a stats delay? Knife badge got in my stats but no promotion???

Re: Can't be promoted to First Sergeant??

if this happens i normally quit the game and wait till the next day, when you startup the game it usually appears, yea there is normally a delay in showing in the bfhq???did it to me when i got to staff segeant??

Comment

I don't think you can get promoted to first sergeant after being promoted to master sergeant.

Comment

You can only get First Sergeant if you have all the badges when you reach that promotion. The same applies to getting the Sergeant Major rank. Unless you have all the requirements at the time of promotion you are stuck on the lower rank.

Comment

Originally posted by SQUiB_2154
          You can only get First Sergeant if you have all the badges when you reach that promotion. The same applies to getting the Sergeant Major rank. Unless you have all the requirements at the time of promotion you are stuck on the lower rank.
          True, so your screwed.

Comment

And even then...once you get all of your required badges, I recommend people wait at least a couple of days before they attain the point requirements for First Sergeant. The database IS quite buggy.

Of course..this won't help YOU any

Sorry about your luck

Comment

omfg that sucks for that guy but thanks because my next rank is master or first sergeant and i need that god damn knife badge so i thought oh maybe ill just get the points first then get promoted but thank you so much for telling me that i will try to get MY knife badge ASAP *cough* stat pad *cough* joke!

Comment

So am staying at this rank? Well at least i know i have to get the next necessary badges for the next promotion

Comment

Originally posted by bloodbrood
                  omfg that sucks for that guy but thanks because my next rank is master or first sergeant and i need that god damn knife badge so i thought oh maybe ill just get the points first then get promoted but thank you so much for telling me that i will try to get MY knife badge ASAP *cough* stat pad *cough* joke!
                  A tip. If you find it difficult to get that badge, do what i did. Play big map, lot of playes 32+ and have your knife ALWAYS ready. There is no special moment for knifing. Every moment can be a knife kill. You might die lots of time but you have to get that badge, right? Get medic so you can heal if you get out alive and then again draw that knife out. Remember that distance is not what it seems as it comes to knifing. You might think its far but it is NOT. I was disappointed of not getting 7 knife kills IAR but when you get knife all time out, eventually you will get badge. And thats what i didi and today i got 9 knife kills IAR. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                  X