Losing Unlocks Occasionally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing Unlocks Occasionally

Anyone else having a problem with your rank / unlocks?

Only really play on freddyshouse server, over the past 3 or 4 days a few times when I have joined I don't have my unlocks, asked everyone else and they all have them! So I play on cause it's a busy server and I don't want to leave incase I cannot get back on, I end up getting my basic spec-ops and basic heli badge again.

Next time I join I have my unlocks but I get my basic nadges again, only things I have changed is obviously the latest patch and SF.

Anyone got any idea whats going on?

Re: Losing Unlocks Occasionally

Originally posted by MarKeR
    Anyone else having a problem with your rank / unlocks?

Only really play on freddyshouse server, over the past 3 or 4 days a few times when I have joined I don't have my unlocks, asked everyone else and they all have them! So I play on cause it's a busy server and I don't want to leave incase I cannot get back on, I end up getting my basic spec-ops and basic heli badge again.

Next time I join I have my unlocks but I get my basic nadges again, only things I have changed is obviously the latest patch and SF.

Anyone got any idea whats going on?
    Happens to me too sometimes. Not sure what is causing it.

Comment

Sometimes when my ISP has shaped my bandwidth, this happens to me.

Comment

This happens most commonly when the server losed communication with EAs account server. Such an event can happen for a short periode of time, so if you're unlucky it might happen just as you join.

Fortunatly, the solution is simple (if a little painful). Disconnect and re-join. Every time this has happened to me (not very often) this has solved it. Unless the master server is down... then you're fooked 'till it comes back.

If it's happening a lot on a particular server, you might want to find a different place to play regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Metasynaptic
          Sometimes when my ISP has shaped my bandwidth, this happens to me.
          What do you mean by this m8?

I have a 10meg down and 512KB up cable modem line and my isp doesn't cap me in any way...

Comment

This is common sometimes, If it happens to me I just logout and back in again.
            9/10 that fixes it.

Comment

When that happens, look at the player list. Notice your rank is private, and not whatever you should be? It happens occasionally, just rejoin the server or find a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by MarKeR
                What do you mean by this m8?

I have a 10meg down and 512KB up cable modem line and my isp doesn't cap me in any way...
                I have 1.5 meg/s adsl. After I download 10 gig in a month, this speed is shaped down to 72k/s.

I have just noticed that this is the only time that has ever happened to me.

Comment

This has been happening to me a LOT more than normal lately.

And yes, I simply disconnect and reconnect and all seems to be well.

Sometimes my rank will show up as private and I won't notice it right away but I still have my unlocks..weird...I even start getting basic badges awarded to me again.

Comment

same herei get ranked down to a pirvate sometimes

Comment

Happens to me sometimes, Just login again and should be fixed.

It happened to me once, I check BFHQ. MY global Score was like 13996845943

and everything else was set to 0. And I was a private. Then i joined a server, no unlocks and I was earning Basic Badges again. XD

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                        This is common sometimes, If it happens to me I just logout and back in again.
                        9/10 that fixes it.
                        what he said....

Comment

If you fail to log in correctly, your stats won't show up on servers. Logging in again would fix this.

When you connect to a server, the server queries the EA stats server for your info, if that fails, you won't get your rank or unlocks, reconnecting to the server fixes this.

Comment

Working...
                          X