You've been killed by X...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've been killed by X...

Is anyone else getting a lot of these messages, even when you haven't been killed by anyone? I was 12-0 in one game, but got 5 or 6 of these messages?

Re: You've been killed by X...

Not me.

Comment

Its happened to me a few times.

about a month ago It said I was killed (in the top left corner (in green??) and middle left as usual. I put it down to a bug and ignored it. Now in the past week its happened to me twice. The last was when I was flying and it said " [artillery] A_J_Rimmer_UK". I was killed by Mr nobody but I was still flying, at least it made me chuckle. I checked the board and no kills where registered.

Its the little things that keep me playing BF2

Comment

Well at least it doesn't effect your score. If it did, well, another example of Dice and EA being lazy and not caring for customers.

Comment

I checked the board and no kills where registered.
          Remember, the death does not regester untill you re-spawn. Untill then you can be revived.

Comment

Originally posted by Madmech
            Remember, the death does not regester untill you re-spawn. Untill then you can be revived.
            Thats a excellent point. If this "bug" happens again and then I die then respawn I could have 2 deaths instread on the one.

I will remember to check when it happens again.

Comment

It happend to me once too, at least i only noticed once.

Comment

Yes, especially (blank name) [ARTILLERY] SuperTyphoon, in green, as if a squad member did it.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
                  Yes, especially (blank name) [ARTILLERY] SuperTyphoon, in green, as if a squad member did it.
                  And I was the only one in my squad, [artillery] A_J_Rimmer_UK should only be in yellow or red colour

Comment

Happened to me yesterday!
                    xxx[M1A2]GreenMonk108
                    ...and I still was on the rooftop sniping someone. When I saw the message, I thought someone cheat to get point.
                    Hmm...maybe it is a new bug. You can report in the bug section.

Comment

This may be related but not,I'v been in a few games and seen this,I was just going along,minding my own business when I look at the top screen and see

[Teamkills xlNodUnitlx

Something like that,not in the chat box though...its strange,it shows that but so far I haven't seen it do anything,it just makes ya sit there kinda thinking..

Comment

Working...
                      X