Ship map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship map

Hey, I was wondering if someone could make a map with like 2 of those huge ships and a small little island in the middle. I was thinking that because the boats have an interior that there would be multiple places to take in them, like 2 on top (one on each side) 3 inside and 1 where the boats are. It would be close quarters. And on the island there could be like 2 little bases close together that you could take. I'd make it myself but... well i dont know how.
    Thx,
    KillerHurdz.

Re: Ship map

well if by big ships you mean the sf ones, there is no legal editor for it atm.

Comment

I mean the aircraft carriers, like the ones in (Nan Hai I think) the map in Map Pack 2 where there are 3 ships US and China? 3 areas to control on each ship. But they are all on the top, I was thinking all through out the ship. Then have a little island with trees and stuff and maybe a boat or 2 sitting at a dock.

Comment

You mean like the Iron Gator?

Not possible as yet, Iron Gator is the only Aircraft Carrier model which you can go inside - but you can't make SF mods/maps yet, so you can't place it or anything. (like Snipers0 said)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Fullforce
          You mean like the Iron Gator?

Not possible as yet, Iron Gator is the only Aircraft Carrier model which you can go inside - but you can't make SF mods/maps yet, so you can't place it or anything. (like Snipers0 said)
          Not true, it only takes a bit of editing the sf mod setup(extracting the object_client and object_server files to one objects folder,etc) to get the editor to load up the sf mod and be able to map, the only things you wont be able to do is add the triggers for the elevator the carrier has.

Comment

O rly?

Elxx did make a SF version of his map, so it is possible, but i didn't see how.

I love the carriers and this map would be very cool - a battle for midway style.

Comment

the guys refering to the the normal bf2 ships, theres lots of maps with ships in them, i have a few with ships

i have one that i will release in the new year (crazy fly boys) this is a water map with lots of islands and large mountains, and it has about 6 or so of those air carrier ships, this hugh map,

Comment

Yeah, you can definatly map for SF, just takes a few tweeks to the editor.

Comment

ya thats what im talking about, the ships are already in some maps. this would most likely be a map for 16 players. for 32 and 64, adding an island/ship or to would be all thats needed.

Comment

Working...
                  X