Best way for veteran explosives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way for veteran explosives?

I've been trying to get my veteran explosives badge for days now with no real luck. Can anyone tell me any good ideas? I tried c4 whoring on karkand with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Best way for veteran explosives?

Jihad jeep? Try to ram APCs, Tanks, and groups of people. Or better yet, get inbetween a tightly packed apc, and tank and blow yourself up.

Comment

Sit on top of the small building next to the hotel flag, if you are on mec. Lay c4 in the alley below and just blow it up when americans come through. That's how i got it.

Of course, i was angry that day and i went on a total C4'ing rampage.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
        Sit on top of the small building next to the hotel flag, if you are on mec. Lay c4 in the alley below and just blow it up when americans come through. That's how i got it.

Of course, i was angry that day and i went on a total C4'ing rampage.
        Works really good if the other team is rushing in groups, I've had five at a time like this, and the n00btubers give away that they are coming by lobing grenades down the alley. Also, once they start taking the hotel, book it to the top of the building north and drop C4 in the alley, you'll get some spawners and people rushing through the alley to get to the square. Beware though you'll more than likely only get a couple chances at either of these spots before they wise up, so hit and run, if you want to stay alive. Next move to the suburbs and booby trap the alley from the square. I haven't tried all three in one round, but if you get lucky I don't see why it wouldn't work, as I have successfull hit all three a few times.

Comment

Working...
        X