Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can u reccomend a ranked knife only server?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can u reccomend a ranked knife only server?

as it says on the tin, please can anyone point me in the right direction?

Re: can u reccomend a ranked knife only server?

Originally posted by Bruff
    as it says on the tin, please can anyone point me in the right direction?

LOL Your kidding right? You want a condoned stat padding server thats ranked. lol lol lol lol lol

Comment

You can get a comprehensive list by posting your request on the official EA Ranked Server forums.

Comment

LMAO..................good luck looking lol

Comment

They are in violationg of EULA so they no longer exist. . . if they do and you are caught on one, you will have your stats reset.

BTW, stat padders aren't liked very much around here. Obviously, you suck at the game and need to "cheat" in order to get your stats up.

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini

BTW, stat padders aren't liked very much around here. Obviously, you suck at the game and need to "cheat" in order to get your stats up.
            HEY! Ive never cheated in this game in my life! I didnt know they werent allowed! I saw a thread about one once and thought they were legit. Man dont jump to conclusions about me!

On a serious note, what's the wrong side of it? If you all agree to one big knife fight how is that wrong?

To reiterate, I have never ever cheated at this game, and Im still pretty good!

Comment

Ibtl
              Ibtl
              Ibtl

Comment

HEY! Ive never cheated in this game in my life! I didnt know they werent allowed! I saw a thread about one once and thought they were legit. Man dont jump to conclusions about me!

On a serious note, what's the wrong side of it? If you all agree to one big knife fight how is that wrong?

In knife/pistol/revive servers, there's a huge potential to get lots of kills and points - more than is available in a typical round of BF2. EA concluded that players who play on knife/pistol only servers were unfairly gaining points at a rate far beyond that of other players and that the activity was outside the designers' intentions.

Conceivably, a knife/pistol round could last forever - if neither team was suffering ticket bleed and every dead soldier was revived, the point potential would be infinite. They were basically big, all-male, stat padding orgies.

Comment

Originally posted by wizeguy117
                  Ibtl
                  Ibtl
                  Ibtl
                  whats that?

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
                    They were basically big, all-male stat padding orgies.
                    Cherry busted hymen?

Where do i sign up?

I have found a few, none actually named knife/pistol only. It starts out with few players and someone says knife/pistol only, naturally everyone agrees, and padding begins...

Comment

Originally posted by Nickademus
                      It starts out with few <people> and someone says <something>, naturally everyone agrees, and <stuff> begins.
                      Isn't that how most orgies begin, stat padding or otherwise?

Comment

FTR, I did quote "cheat" for a reason.

And what's wrong with it? It unnaturally inflates your K/D ratio, your knife kills, your knife K/D ratio, your revive total and your points.

Comment

lmao - I hope you are near water because you are going to get flamed like hell for this post. you picked the wrong forums to post this. you really should take the idea over to the EA forums like an earlier poster suggested.

Comment

whats that?
                            In Before the lock

Comment

First post has been Reported...

Go somewhere else stat padder.

Comment

Working...
                              X