Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erm, is it me?

Hi all,
    I've just been on a BF2SF server (Can't remember which, it was from the list with the lowest ping, although it was ranked) and there was me and three others on one side and FIFTEEN on the other.
    When I moaned about it, I got told to stop moaning !

Is this normal for SF ? Cos if it is then I won't bother with it.

Oh, and don't get me started on bunny hoppers !!!!
    Bloody server should have been called "POGO SF BOUNCY SERVER"

Re: Erm, is it me?

never had that happen to me, there are a lot of bunny hoppers but that is gonna get fixed in the patch

Comment

Patch ?
      Already ?
      I am running 1.12 at the mo.
      I will keep looking around for good servers though.
      I think the game is great (BF2 and BF2:SF) but I just don't get the time to play for as long as i'd like to so its pointless me joining a clan which, I guess, would be the best way around the "crap bouncy one sided" server thingy.

Cheers for the reply mate!

Comment

I haven't seen any one sided servers yet, but I've seen a ton of servers with only a few people in waiting for more to join. It seems SF servers are either full or only have a few people.

As far as hopping, I think that interview on the front page said they would be giving a change list before X-mas. Hopefully they give some idea of a release date too. No dolphin diving and shooting while hopping is making me tickle all over.

Comment

Autoteambalance should be a must for ranked servers.

Comment

I have run into it quite a bit in SF. Not to blame the players. But I have been in many rounds where one side outnumbered the other by a lot.

Comment

Working...
            X