25 Best kill streak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 25 Best kill streak

I camped the aircraft carrier using the machine gun from the boat.

Comment

37 in a abrams on dragon valley

Comment

I had 28 best kill streak as a sniper, but that was back old days. In these days, I hardly get over 15. Maybe everyone else is getting better. Or they're getting wiser. Almost everyone are doing hopping dance or run around the flag like crazy people. It's just hard to get a clean shot while they're constantly moving.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMonk108
          I had 28 best kill streak as a sniper, but that was back old days. In these days, I hardly get over 15. Maybe everyone else is getting better. Or they're getting wiser. Almost everyone are doing hopping dance or run around the flag like crazy people. It's just hard to get a clean shot while they're constantly moving.
          was sniping in one of my usual spots on sharqi, a place where you can defend 3 flags from..anyway...squad taking the conc site just sat there..tooko 2 out with headshots m24 style..then thye both got revived and continued to sit there even after capping the flag...7 kills later..they finally move

Comment

Somehow, I got a 36 kill streak. It was a really long time ago, when I was like a Lance Cpl. I don't know how I did it, (I must've been really lucky, cause I sucked) but that is pretty good.

Comment

33 as commander on Kubra Dam

Comment

Working...
              X