Man i hate bad teammates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man i hate bad teammates

So just a few minutes ago i was playing on one of my favorite servers.
    I had been commanding for the past 3 round because noone was and because i was helping my team win every round,but this round some guy named " LSVF*Las vegas" or something along those lines, kept teamkilling me wheile i was doing my commanding job.So i ask him why the hell are you tking me??!!?? and he says because i didn not help him and he died 3 times because. Thus i came to the conclusion that what he did was majorly uncalled for.(and i was helping my other team that was calling for it and listening to me,i was giving uav's artillaring locations that teammates wanted so they could go in and cap the flag.
    giving supplies when needed,like i said i helped us win 3 times in a row)
    Well that would be my first "Rant" as some of you call it.
    Any thoughts on whether what he did was right or wrong?

Re: Man i hate bad teammates

Yeah id say what he did was wrong there must of been at least a couple of medics and support on the server aswell so if anything it was there fault aswell. Not that im saying that he should of tk them, just forget about it mate i used to get realy worked up aswell about things like that . But now ive come to the conclusion that 90% of bf2 players are either retarded arse munchers or children so im always expecting somthing stupid like that its somthing you've just got to get used to .

Comment

Being a Commander isn’t about looking after one squad!

I try to help everybody even lone wolfs with supplies, UAV’s, Arty.

It is very frustrating being a squad leader and the “arse” of a Commander favours just one squad, that’s not how rounds are won.

Comment

Its quite obvious that you where a terrible commander, and it solely is your fault that he died.

/End Irony

Seriously... dont sweat it... your right, hes wrong. <-Dot spelled "Period"

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEHUNT-UK
          Being a Commander isn’t about looking after one squad!

I try to help everybody even lone wolfs with supplies, UAV’s, Arty.

It is very frustrating being a squad leader and the “arse” of a Commander favours just one squad, that’s not how rounds are won.
          whoever said i was favoring one squad? i was giving supplies asap to any group of teammates that looked like they needed it (ie-if they were at a chokepoint or under fire.) i was calling out enemys when my uav was down. if any SL asked for uav or arty on a target, HE GOT IT!, unlike many comms i actualln to my squad leaders, but some of them didnt even listen to me adn just say no to everything and they expect me to help them? naw they scratch my back and i scratch they listeirs.so dont go and say that i was favoring only 1 squad, when i dont.
          and about the guy saying about periods, look at my paragraph i see plenty of periods being used buddy. man i hate people like you that go aroung looking in threads just to point out grammer errors. noone is perfect, and i am sure noone cares either.

Comment

Punisher, I think it's past your bed time.

Comment

Working...
            X