Appearance of friendly spec ops causes disgust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appearance of friendly spec ops causes disgust

Am I the only person that becomes offended, disgusted, and annoyed everytime they see a friendly spec ops floptard running around with detonator in hand? Perhaps it's because my memory has associated friendly spec ops and detonators with learning disabilities, TK'ers, thieves, and homosexuality.

Re: Appearance of friendly spec ops causes disgust

I think someone needs a nap.

It'll all be okay, sweetie. I promise.

Comment

Concur

Comment

Vomit could sleep till hell freezes over and he'd still wake up grouchy and complaining about everyone else while not showing the slightest interest in setting a better example.

Typical example of why we're so f:censored:ked as a species.

That said... I take that kit sometimes and play "honest" spec opps. I don't C4 spam (er, ok, so I did when I was getting my badge), but I will use it "creatively". I like tossing the stuff off roofs, over walls, and outta choppers. I like setting traps, blowing assets, and sneaking up on tanks.

I'll give people the benifet of the doubt until I see them abusing it. Then I'll b!tch.

Comment

Have you ever set a homogene C4 antitank trap?
          You'll need a sniper with claymores to help you out.

Place two packs of C4 at each side of a street where you know tanks are going to pass. To ignite the composite explosive have a sniper in your team place his claymore right behind the c4 on each side facing the road.
          The Tanks or cars passing by should trigger the claymores and in return let the C4 explode which will destroy anything whithin it's range.

Comment

what???

Comment

Yep, If you know the road on wake that leads from the Airport to the north spawn (2nd Farthest spawn). A good idea is to place 2 c4 on the side of the road. When Mr. Armour Whore comes along, Kaboom. He's gone.

But yeah I know what you mean. It will be fixed after 1.2 though so just be patient with them. It can be considered by some a cheap tactic to explode a whole squad with c4, eg. On Karkand, but its the developers fault for implenting it into the game. C4 is exploited, but until they fix it in 1.2 its perfectly alright to do it, I'm a personal hater of c4 whores. I like setting traps and things, but having a guy bunny hop after I shoot him and then I blow up along with him just sucks the fun out of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaNut
                Have you ever set a homogene C4 antitank trap?
                You'll need a sniper with claymores to help you out.

Place two packs of C4 at each side of a street where you know tanks are going to pass. To ignite the composite explosive have a sniper in your team place his claymore right behind the c4 on each side facing the road.
                The Tanks or cars passing by should trigger the claymores and in return let the C4 explode which will destroy anything whithin it's range.
                Very nice. Got to try that some time. :laugh:

PS Imagine the TKs when a friendly fully loaded hummer or APC goes past though. :cry:

Comment

I have only had a chance to try this in singleplayer so far.
                  Chosing the right location and time is the trick to avoid unintentional TKs

A claymore will destroy a hummer or buggy, and its passengers by the way. But it will not harm a tank/apc at all. That's what the C4 is here for. A tripwire without a wire

Comment

First it the was the M4 whores then unlock 36whores now its the c4 monkeys... Its just a new upgrade of whoring the spec op class

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaNut
                      I have only had a chance to try this in singleplayer so far.
                      Chosing the right location and time is the trick to avoid unintentional TKs

A claymore will destroy a hummer or buggy, and its passengers by the way. But it will not harm a tank/apc at all. That's what the C4 is here for. A tripwire without a wire
                      C4 can't be detonated by other explosives. Do you mean mines?

Comment

As far as I can remember it was C4 that I used when trying this out.
                        But it could be that my memory is tricking me.
                        Maybe I should cut down on those late night beer'n'BF2 sessions...
                        I'll test it with engineer/specops tonight.

Edit:
                        You're right ||ass||variable, I tested in an empty local server on Oman - does not work with C4.
                        Thanks for noticing - Works like a charm with the mines.
                        I also recorded a video of how to set up the traps using mines.
                        I committed suicide to switch from engi to sniper, but I think engineer and sniper could be a so far unknown killer-team :laugh:

To download the movie click here

Comment

Working...
                        X