taking screen shots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking screen shots?

i have seen some fun stuff that i want to pass on to everyone but i cant seem to figure it out.i press the prnt scrn button but nothing happens.what do i do?

Re: taking screen shots?

Look in your My documents folder----BF2---Screenshots

Comment

Make sure you use the jpg's as the png's are incredibly huge in size in comparison. The loss in quality is not quite noticable.

Comment

You can convert the PNG's to JPG in MS Paint; make sure to do it before you post. Good point to Disso above me.

Comment

hehe, Actually, If you noticed, when you take a screenshot it is saved as both a jpg. and png. filetype in the screenshot folder. Just pick the one to your liking.

Comment

its gay for me when i try to get the screenshots i have 2 of the same number. so say i have #4 it has 2 differant files(one is jpg and one is png) BUT my old screenshot that i have deleted that was number 4 is still there. its very weird. lol

Comment

So you're saying you have 4 total of one screenie number (2 pairs of png and jpg's)?

Are you actually opening up the screene and checking? Remember, when you delete the two old #4's, and take new screenies, that new set will replace the old slots.

Comment

Working...
              X