Cheaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheaters

I was playing today and ran across some dumbass cheaters. If anyone can do anything with these screenies I would very much like to see these punks banned from playing any PB game!!!

Re: Cheaters

Actually it looks to me like the server is modified for not having team dmg on.

I've seen it before, and if its ranked you need to report it because team dmg is not suppose to be off on ranked servers...

The reason I say this is i've seen servers with team dmg off, (I have reported all of them) where you drop C4 at your feet or the feet of your teammates and it launches you up to rooftops.

Comment

It IS allowed to have teamdamage off...

Comment

Thats just it. I killed myself every time I tried it. They were also going inside the building and shooting Anti-Tank missles from inside the building. You never saw the person...Only the missle flying out of the side of the building. True first class LOSERS!!!

Comment

My friend do this all the time on ff off servers... Jumps on a building, and shoot through the walls, no hack or cheat but its damn irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by BTS-Millertime
            Thats just it. I killed myself every time I tried it.
            I guess you didn't read the whole post.

Comment

Talking about cheating... Ran into a guy that blew up my apc in one shot with an enyx. Didn't think much of it until I met the same guy later coming at me in a T90, and I was in a tank too. And what do you know, the guy blew up my tank in one shot too, full health and all...

Comment

Working...
              X