SCAR-L Unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCAR-L Unlock

I personally wouldn't get teh SCAR. It is kinda innaccurate. It's a balance between a G36C and the AKS-74U. It is better than most other carbines though. It also has the red dot. BUt u should see the SCAR-H, it's way better, great accuracy, AND great power. That is a great weapon.

Comment

Yeah, the Scar-H is nice, but it doesn't cross over to vanilla BF2 does it???

If it does, I've been missing out!

Comment

It doesn't.

Comment

Thank you!!

I was about to start kicking myself in the nutz for not having been using it!

Comment

Ya, it's only for SEALs, I think it would be overpowered if it were in vanilla BF2.

Comment

I accidently skipped the scar-l when i had bought Sf
              instead i got the *nasty* supply g36 something

Comment

nice gun too - you'll be able to unlock the scar later. Not much of an improvement, just different than the g36c. More punch, less accurate I think.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaNut
                  nice gun too - you'll be able to unlock the scar later. Not much of an improvement, just different than the g36c. More punch, less accurate I think.
                  Yep, that's it. It's a balance between the G36C and the AKS-74U.

Comment

Do you need the first unlock to get the SF unlock? or can you just get the SCAR right away?

Comment

Originally posted by o2pb
                      Do you need the first unlock to get the SF unlock? or can you just get the SCAR right away?
                      U need the first one, the G36C, i wouldn't go for the SCAR-L anyways, just get the G36C and u'll be content.

Comment

I Love my SCAR-L I think the SCAR-H is the best thing ever becuase you have that 7.62 round and a scope. Thats a deadly combo!

Comment

Working...
                        X