• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 Goals

ehhh to get to the top 100 for anything

Comment

Originally posted by STAVKON
      Am focusing on that damn knife badge. It seems difficult but I will get it. All other badges and ribbons left need time so knifing is my focus. Any tips?
      UAV is your friend. I'm starting to think Ghost town is the best place to go for any knife badge's. Let the enemy take the convoy and make your way to the top of the building by there 2nd spawn. There is always snipers on there. Just messing I can get 10 knife kills on that level with little effort. My best is 30+ on that map.

Have a friend on coms be your squad leader and hide at the highest point on that spawn. So when you die you'll be right back up there. Watch for snipers coming from the building to the east of the convoy.

OR try playing as MEC on Sharqi. Have your squad leader hide behind the spawn points of the city entrence. There is usually snipers and support guys just sitting there shooting at your team as they move out of that spawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa4live
        Be the enemy's worst nightmare -done- (check my topscore, USMC)
        pff... mine's 215 for USMC
        but still... 160... nice
        btw thats been my goal for a while... beat my USMC high score of 204... lol now i have !! (215)!!!

Comment

Get 2nd Lt. and get it the top 20(im 25 atm )

Comment

Working...
          X