The VOIP additions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The VOIP additions

Be nice if they merged the background sounds of battle with the VOIP, to help give that lift of the game. Also, how can you record a play and along with the VOIP? Is it possible?

Re: The VOIP additions

Huh?

Comment

How do you record a game. I see people can do this. How? Also along with VOIP. Is it possible?

Comment

I hate how ingame VOIP dulls the surrounding sound... It makes me want to go mad everytime people are discussing something other than tactics etc. over VOIP :cussing:

Comment

People record games using the built-in Battlerecorder.

You have to play on a server that has recording enabled. Then, after a match, you go to the Community tab and see if there is a bookmark there. If so, download it and you and play the match back later and either render it to video using command lines or by using apps like FRAPS.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaNut
            I hate how ingame VOIP dulls the surrounding sound... It makes me want to go mad everytime people are discussing something other than tactics etc. over VOIP :cussing:
            Or you get some corksucker with a stuck push to talk key - thus silencing your ambient sounds while you listen to them breath or yell at their mommy....or one that talks too low cause they can't figure out how to speak into a friggen microphone, so you turn up your volume to compensate to only have your eardrums get blown out by "ENEMY UNIT SPOTTED!" when they finally stop talking.

Comment

If you record a game with a registered version of fraps you will have sound in the recording.

Comment

Actually I always wish they would add a static effect to the radio, you know that crunchy static sound that makes you sound like a fighter pilot when you talk through some cheap walkie talkies? I dunno I think it would be cool, sounds more "military" than listening to the 15 year olds speak clearly through their $100 sennheiser headsets :laugh:

Comment

Voice masking of some kind certainly would be a welcome addition

Comment

Originally posted by HABO3
                    Actually I always wish they would add a static effect to the radio, you know that crunchy static sound that makes you sound like a fighter pilot when you talk through some cheap walkie talkies? I dunno I think it would be cool, sounds more "military" than listening to the 15 year olds speak clearly through their $100 sennheiser headsets :laugh:
                    Got any problems with 15 year olds?...

Comment

You'll understand what he means once you reach his age

Comment

LOL :laugh:

My 'old fart' friends and I always have a laugh whenever a young kid starts yelling and screaming on VOIP...thank god for the 'mute player' option

Comment

Working...
                        X