Enemy with blue nick???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enemy with blue nick???

I'm not sure if anyone encountered this before. I killed an enemy last nite and was punished for a teamkill. His nick was blue..which was supposed to mean he's a friendly. I'm pretty sure he's an enemy cos i shot him point blank. Is that a hack or juz a bug???

Re: Enemy with blue nick???

Glitch... I've killed a couple team members because their names were red. An annoying BF2 glitch. But I've never come across a blue enemy...

-Ben

Comment

Red/blue bug. If it doesn't happen once a month, there's something wrong.

Comment

Yeah its common but not too common. Yet another bug in bf2. Nothing is more annoyinge in bf2 except the random crash bug....

Comment

Is it me, or has it gotten more common since 1.12? I hadn't seen it before that, now I see it like every other map.

Comment

I don't notice it any more than usual. But I've seen then red and been punished for killing them. Hopefully this is a bug that will get worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dokukaze
              Is it me, or has it gotten more common since 1.12? I hadn't seen it before that, now I see it like every other map.

yeah i think it has got more common since 1.12 i never saw it before.

Comment

Ive seen it a lot more, since the latest patch.

Comment

Yah me to

Comment

I finally saw it for the first time today.

Comment

Happened to me several days ago game on Gulf Of Omen.Killed a character with red tag and got punished for team kill.Same thing happened again with the same character.He saw me and killed me because I was red to him.At games end he was listed on the red team in stats.Talked to him and he was listed as on my team in the in game roster.Figure that one out, first time I ever saw that happen,same sort of thing you are talking about.Happened one round only.

Comment

well the "Red Bug", ie. friendly has red tag is more common. Usually you kill them and they more often then not punish you. i always try and tell the person they have the red bug and just reload the map. i have had it also and all i did was disconnect then reload, that fixed the problem. Now the "blue bug" this is when the enemy showes a blue name, so you dont shot them but they then kill you. I had Never seen this before untill yesterday. i was quite suprised that it happened. so i would say this is uncommon, but then again many may have encountered this before. The wierd thing is the next time i saw the same guy when i respawned i killed him, ok np i got the points, then i see him again, in MEC clothing running toward me, same name and still blue I shoot him and then i get punished for a Tk buy the guy. it was wierd and frustrating.

Comment

I see this sometimes especially on big maps with lots of players. Its confusing and i Tk teamates who were red labeled. So be careful out there.

Comment

Originally posted by [BB] Brother Justice
                            well the "Red Bug", ie. friendly has red tag is more common. Usually you kill them and they more often then not punish you. i always try and tell the person they have the red bug and just reload the map. i have had it also and all i did was disconnect then reload, that fixed the problem. Now the "blue bug" this is when the enemy showes a blue name, so you dont shot them but they then kill you. I had Never seen this before untill yesterday. i was quite suprised that it happened. so i would say this is uncommon, but then again many may have encountered this before. The wierd thing is the next time i saw the same guy when i respawned i killed him, ok np i got the points, then i see him again, in MEC clothing running toward me, same name and still blue I shoot him and then i get punished for a Tk buy the guy. it was wierd and frustrating.

yea what he said...lol

Comment

Working...
                            X