Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SF guns not shown as available unlocks in BF2, or SF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF guns not shown as available unlocks in BF2, or SF?

I ranked up to sergeant in BF2. I got the drum roll and all in BF2, then before the rank was upgraded in BFHQ, I played again on a ranked SF server, and got the drum roll again. I signed out, waited a while.

Now when I sign in to either BF2 or BF2:SF, it shows the unlocks, but it says only 1 available, and none of the SF weapons (SCAR-L, F2000, MG36, G36E, etc) are available to unlock. I already unlocked the medic gun in BF2, as well as the sniper. Therefore I should be able to unlock the G36E, the SF medic gun, because I already have the first (Tier 1) medic unlock.

Re: SF guns not shown as available unlocks in BF2, or SF?

Nevermind. Sorry about that. Seems it was a bit of delay, because I guess the BF2 unlock showed up first, and now the BF2:SF unlock registered or something. Anyway it's all good.

So for future reference, do I have to rank up and get drum roll in game in SF to get 2 unlocks?

Thanks

Comment

Re: SF guns not shown as available unlocks in BF2, or SF?

I think waiting is the key.

Things do not register in the BFHQ database right away. Sometimes it takes days.

As for your question, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe somebody will post the link to the page the breaks down all of the vanilla and SF rank/unlock stages.

Comment

Working...
      X