lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lag

when i am going down from the top of the tv station on sharqi to the bottom inside, i lag like hell. if i am going up from the bottom ...no lag. why?

Re: lag

System specs?

Do you ever get lag inside other buildings?

Comment

pentium 4 3.0 gig + hyperthreading
      200 gig harddrive
      1.5 gig ddr ram
      ati x300 256 megabyte video card
      sony flatscreen 17" monitor

Comment

sorry.... no lag in other buildings. and it's just going downstairs...not up. got killed 3 times in a row, even though i had the drop on the guy because of lag.

Comment

I don't know much about the ATI X300, so maybe another ATI user will have to post here to help you.

What ATI drivers are you using?

Make sure you have AA and AF set to 'Application-Controlled' in the ATI advanced control panel applet.

Comment

Weird problem. Just dont go there?

Comment

I'm sure it's just shoddy optimization on DICE's part. Consider it a bug if your system works fine otherwise.

Turn options down like dynamic lighting and shadows (low or medium)

Comment

The X300 is an entry level budget card, I'm kind of surprised you don't lag all the time tbh.

Comment

Shows how much I know about ATI cards

Comment

The only time I ever lag is in that TV station and I run on all medium settings. No artifacts and my screen is set at 1024 by 768.

Comment

It's probably a similar problem to the Temple spawn (Ho Chi Minh, Cambodian Incursion) in BFV...it was laggier than hell. They fixed it somewhat in a patch.

Comment

I updated my driver, I was unaware there was a new one till me buddy told me, and I used ATI-Tool to overclock my video card just a hair and it works perfedctly now.

Comment

Nice..just watch your temps and make sure you don't see any artifacting in-game (e.g. white dots appearing on the screen, tearing, etc)

Comment

Working...
                          X