Help! Need Music 4 Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help! Need Music 4 Movie

eh the beat for "i like the way you move" is alright even tho i hate the song

Comment

Kernkraft is not bad. Thats a good one.

What I 1000 % reccomend is downloading some songs from the prodigy. Eg. Breathe, Diesel Power, Firestarter. They = perfect. Trust me.

I know the perfect thing for your roman music stuff aswell.

Download songs by Angelis. A well known one is "Chariots of Fire" you often see in the olympics in slow motions.

But trust me, Look up Prodigy & Angelis. You won't regret it.

If you do put Crazy Frog stuff in there, seriosuly, I will rip your cyber balls off.

Comment

Oh yeah, prodigy is good, i totally forgot about them..
        they do some fast songs too.. like Hyperspeed (G-Force Part 2)...

but then again i dont know exactly what your trying to do with the video and the techno

Comment

Originally posted by John-Paul
          Plus - and this is just my opinion so feel free to ignore every word - the reasons for wanting to use 'O Fortuna' are the same reasons why I'd argue it's a piece of music to avoid; it's been used far too often and to the point of no longer being truly powerful or original. I really think you should choose music that no-one has used in quite the same way. Be creative and develop a style that is uniquely yours.
          I hear your concern, and my buddies have talked over this same issue, but we think it would be okay to open with ... no need to use it to build up the tension or anything ... but an old school beginning we'd love to have
          It will be okay I promise

Comment

Originally posted by shpox
            If you do put Crazy Frog stuff in there, seriosuly, I will rip your cyber balls off.

HAHA! :laugh: Just for that I might read the credits with the frog in the background l9lz

Comment

Originally posted by shpox
              Download songs by Angelis. A well known one is "Chariots of Fire" you often see in the olympics in slow motions.

But trust me, Look up Prodigy & Angelis.
              Hehe .... It is Vangelis but i shouldnt make fun ... you were much help

Comment

Ooh typo. Thought I was typing Vangelis all along. You think thats stupid, you should see my assignment work.

Comment

Hmm
                  Songs with good beat eh
                  Try Outkast-Bombs over baghdad
                  or even the remix is good.

Comment

Working...
                  X