veteran repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: veteran repair

You can get this badge on 64 player kubra dam fairly easily, especially if the player count is low. Join MEC, and you'll find the US like to attack your command flag all the time.

Last night I got vet engineer repair, armoured service and valourious service all in one round. Sadly, the game wasn't ranked.

Comment

Wake Island. China Team.

So easy.

Chinese arty blows up every 3 minutes.

Or yeah in a blackhawk, or on Kharkand, fixing tank whores.

Comment

I finally got mine today Karkland, I was on the MEC team and the USMC commander kept dropping vehicles on the arty for the entire round. No action at the main base except for the vehicle drop every minute blowing up the artillery. So I was free to repair Got a total of 17 repair points before the server crashed, but I didnt have the time requirement for expert so no real loss.

Comment

I also got mine on Karkand, I was US and I join a squad that the squad leader was driving a tank and spawn killing at the hotel, we we're 20-30 players on a 64 maps, so I got a couple of repair point like that and a spec ops blow our scan and UAV 2 times each, so 4 more point...but I'm sure that expert will be hard to get

Comment

LOL.... WHY bump this...

So long ago...

Comment

keep trying

Comment

I need my Vet as well. thanks for the tips everyone. However, the turning the boat upside down and damaging a Vodnik in water is indeed stat padding and u can get reported for it.

Comment

I got mine on 64 Karkand after trying for MONTHS .. 28 repair points in the round BEFORE they douched the limit

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
                    stick with ur friend in armors on karkand, both of u be engineers. attack and defend together, do everything together. that's how i got my vet engi badge.
                    That is a good suggestion. I got mine on Daquin Oilfields (lots of assets same on Dalian Plant). Each side has a load of assets. The majority of the round I stayed around the main and was turning the wrench more than actually shooting. I also followed armor around a lot and ended up with 5 repair points off that.

Comment

Originally posted by Metasynaptic
                      You can get this badge on 64 player kubra dam fairly easily, especially if the player count is low. Join MEC, and you'll find the US like to attack your command flag all the time.

Last night I got vet engineer repair, armoured service and valourious service all in one round. Sadly, the game wasn't ranked.
                      Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                      That is a good suggestion. I got mine on Daquin Oilfields (lots of assets same on Dalian Plant). Each side has a load of assets. The majority of the round I stayed around the main and was turning the wrench more than actually shooting. I also followed armor around a lot and ended up with 5 repair points off that.
                      Yeah, I got my vet on Kubra because there were a lot of assets and they were all close by when you are MEC. They are also easy to get to if you are USMC. The trick is just laying low and letting it happen, which sucks because you have to do this instead of supporting 'the team'

But Rev is right also, if you are USMC on Daquin, all the assets are close by and there are a lot of them. Quite easy to keep on top of it. I tried getting mine on Daquin, but I had a commander that kept telling me to get to the fight while he dropped supplies. I told him F'off because those supplies need to go to soldiers in the field and he was only re-arming the Spec-Ops that was running around causing so much damage.

Comment

Working...
                      X