Quick Question About Medals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question About Medals

If you are trying to get a medal that requires both a time limit and a certain amout of kills in a round with that weapon/class/vehicle; do you have to get the time usage first, then the amount-of-kills-in-a-round requirement? Or does it not matter?

Re: Quick Question About Medals

yes u have to, it does matter.

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
      yes u have to, it does matter.
      That's pretty lame. You work hard to get the kill requirements. Then you finish the time requirements after to realize you have to get the kills again. LAME! :ar15:EA.

Comment

that's why i only be a vechile whore when it's needed.

Comment

What if you are in a vehicle and get 20 kills in it as any class? will you get the Veteran Badge for that class (assuming you have the time requirements)?

Comment

Pretty much any method of getting kills, except artillery, will get you class badges.

Comment

no, arty gets you kills as a kit, just not on weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Metasynaptic
                Pretty much any method of getting kills, except artillery, will get you class badges.

Artillery WILL give you badges. I got my veteran assualt badge playing as commander, and I only had 2 kills with a rifle (some spec ops guys tried to take out my artillery...I showed them ) The rest of my kills where through artillery strikes

artillery kills just dont show up in the scoreboard anymore, but they still DO count towards your kill count.

Comment

Working...
                X