Stat Padder Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat Padder Anyone?

I took about 4 more screenies of this guy just knifing the same guy over and over. I should have taken a screenshot of the scoreboard, but I started to come under fire and my survival instincts took over. :P

Re: Stat Padder Anyone?

Everyone has prolly seen that some time and there is a thread that asks people not to post these posts...

Comment

In this case i couldn't care less about the stat padding, take a look at his in game name........sick frigging loser with no life.

Comment

3 words:

Who friggin cares.
        OR
        Good for them.

Comment

My game name is whofriggincares......

Comment

It might be a good idea to open a new section of the forums just for posting stats padder reports and pics in. There's a big ol sticky saying "please don't", but no one ever reads the stickies.

Besides, it is sort of amusing to see some of these. Gives server admins a way to preemtivly ban people if they so choose too.

Comment

I read the sticky and it said do not complain about cheater etc. I'm not complaining. You should see the other screenshots. The guy was knifing him so quickly it was ridiculously funny.

Comment

Originally posted by rymaples
                I read the sticky and it said do not complain about cheater etc. I'm not complaining. You should see the other screenshots. The guy was knifing him so quickly it was ridiculously funny.
                So take a video with fraps and post it so we can all laugh. No one cares about the stat padding part.

Comment

Sure, where's the time machine?

Comment

yea i don't understand how stat padders ruin someone elses game

Comment

i hate loosers that have so little skill they cant play a game without cheating to get their points

post all the cheaters so when we see em online we can tell everyone there lame ass noob cheaters

Comment

how are these "losers" affecting your game?

Comment

i dont care its just a game, JUST A GAME JUST A GAME, lol

Comment

uh............ wat?

Comment

Originally posted by starwarsfan11
                              how are these "losers" affecting your game?
                              It can easily be argued that stats padders cheapen the whole ranking system and errodes the sence of accomplishment that goes hand in hand with working for your rewards.
                              It's also destructive in other ways. They aren't helping the team play the game. They tend to victemise other players (al la the find someone to kill/revive/repeat stunt).

On the otherhand, they do add one amusing element to the game...
                              I've got no problems with intentionally TKing 'em.
                              Hella fun to C4 a group of padders then watch 'em freak out at ya!

Comment

Working...
                              X