Medic!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medic!!!!!

Medic is seriously entertaining imo. Gotta love all medic guns except the L85 which doesn't like me...

Lately I've gone over to spec-ops a bit since I unlocked a couple of guns there

Medic!!!!!

Just wanted to let you know that playing medic is the best to me. If u got a good squad and u bust ur butt, they will luv ya and you can get some crazy points. I just finished a round where I got the Legion of Merit, Valorous Unit and the Vet First Aid at the same time. Frickin awsome. Dont care what all the detractors say bout this game...its still great. Heal ya later!!!

Comment

Re: Medic!!!!!

Depends really, if there is some serious c4 action going on, Medic can be hard.

I like being Medic on wake.
      I just stay at the carrier and watch the people fight over jets, helis, and the Essex gun thing. I just let them kill eachother and I revive for the first bit of the round.

Its sort-of a unbalanced kit. 2 points for revive, 1 for heal, 1 for killing someone of course. Basically you got a lot of benefit on your side. The G36C is quite a nice gun, very accurate, two blasts and the guys dead, however upclose is sucks. The L85 is a very crap gun to me, it was my first unlock. But then when I used it somewhore, its actually great up close. Very fast.

Comment

Actually, the L85 aint bad on single shot. I used it on Dragon Valley, to pick off some snipers on the hill. Took out maybe 5 before they got me. On full auto, on kKarkand or Sharqui...yeah...get u killed a lot. I guess you just have to hang back and support your squad.

Comment

All about the squad!!!

Comment

If you play medic and run and gun + heal and revives like crazy you get easily get 100 points a round in Strike at Karkand. I was going for my two Teamwork badges today and got them both in the same round, had like 105 score at the end of the round, all because of teamwork points.

Comment

L85 is my fav gun. I dunno wtf ur talking about. Awesome accuracy and range.

Comment

G36e rocks my boat. I play only sniper or medic...always in a squad and reap heavy points on Karkand.

Comment

Originally posted by o2pb
                  L85 is my fav gun. I dunno wtf ur talking about. Awesome accuracy and range.
                  Meh G36e is my medic gun.

Comment

I play as vitually as all the classes but in a full 64/64 player server, being medic is where you work ur butt off and rake in the points. I love all the guns, they all rock

Comment

Karkand + Medics = Points.

Nough said.

Comment

You guys are high, AK-47 and AK-101 are the best medic guns.

Comment

Originally posted by shpox
                          Karkand + Medics = Points.

Nough said.
                          lol thats so true, I always play as medic because of the easy points.

Comment

Originally posted by MWHRowdee
                            Actually, the L85 aint bad on single shot. I used it on Dragon Valley, to pick off some snipers on the hill. Took out maybe 5 before they got me. On full auto, on kKarkand or Sharqui...yeah...get u killed a lot. I guess you just have to hang back and support your squad.
                            Have you noticed though that the good old L85A1 is a bit of a strange beast, somedays you can plow through entire regiments of enemy troops with it and other days it seems like your shooting rolled up toilet paper through a straw at them, very odd that gun is

i still prefer my PKM over everything else

Comment

Working...
                            X