Statpadding.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statpadding.

People can kill/revive each other and knife/pistol eachtoehr all they want imo... in unranked servers.

If they do it in ranked servers they take up space from people that WANT TO PLAY THE GAME!! Hence, all stat-padders should be beheaded

Statpadding.

i would like many ppl to explain what they tihnk stat padding is and why it's against the rules... plz. okay this is why i feel knife and pistol servers shouldn't be banned... it takes skill to knife somebody and shoot somebody with those damn pistols lol. no i dont stat pad but i wanna know why ppl freak out so bad about these servers now the thread down below is kinda intersting about the guys stat padding haha but i see that thats wrong they worked as a team but the knife servers whats wrong with them?

Comment

Re: Statpadding.

Statpadding is changing the rules of the playing environmet so that it has a positive effect on stats. In this case by banning weapons other than knives and pistols people can easily get knife and pistol badges that are otherwise very hard to get. Also with a few medics around not many people will die so players can get more points and a better kill:death ratio. That is why EA says that servers like that aren't allowed to be ranked.

Comment

Points and awards are based on a specific set of mechanics. When you futz with those mechanics, it blows the intended system.

Pistol and Knife only servers are very easy to get lots of knife and pistol kills on... thus earning you awards easier.

Everyone should (idealy) earn their points the same way... by engadging in honest play.

Me, I don't really give a rat's rear end about people who abuse the system... well, beyond me finding it extremely funny to see the system abuse 'em back.

Comment

thnk you very much for your oppinions on the matter.

Comment

Working...
          X