Sum1 Explain Snipin to Me l9lz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sum1 Explain Snipin to Me l9lz

the m95 .... supposedly the best gun (sniping) in the game ... WELL ... heres the deal

At one of the city maps ... whichever one has the tall cranes which snipers love to climb the long freakin ladder, place their c4 and crawl out to the edge ... dunno the name. ANYWHO ... I was here ... and as a sniper ... i nvr like to go ontop of buildings ... longer sight range but so easy to spot ... so im chillin in these bushes on a long slope and i find my target ... now the rule of thumb is you can kill em easily 1-2 hits as long as they are an inch big. well ... he was not ... this guy was like l---l yay big on my screen and i fired about 5 shots b4 he even turned my direction ... every one of the shots i fired was pinpoint ... ON HIS HEAD ... now he was looking at me so I tried to aim up incase of bullet drop (omg ... if a vid game has bullet drop ... thats detail ) but still ... 3 shots later and he has not been killed so I actually keep shooting due to furiation and I watch as he calls one of his sniper buddies over ... pwns me in 3 shots ... my ? is .... WHY COULDNT I HIT THAT BEAST?

Re: Sum1 Explain Snipin to Me l9lz

is that the unlocked sniper or is it one of the first ones
    if its not the unlocked one, were u using the mec or USA sniper

Comment

None of the sniper rifles in the game let you do 1 hit kill headshots, as for the guy not dieing, lag might have cause you to miss.

Comment

Xicer how did u get tyhe money to by a really good comp like that
        how much did it cost
        im also 14

Comment

well..even tho they might be bullet drop in thisgame...it isnt very much...in the m95, the numbers represnt how many meters far away the target should be..like if u see a dash witha 4 or six..u aim with that dash 400-600 meters away and at that distance...u might not be able to see him becuasd of low visiblity...but if u want sinping..go wit hthe m24..its dead accurate..just hold down the left clicker to make sure of ur target

Comment

Originally posted by cloaker
            Xicer how did u get tyhe money to by a really good comp like that
            how much did it cost
            im also 14
            My computer isn't really that good. I got it for my birthday and it was about $1200 total.

Comment

Just use common sense, make sure you wait a couple seconds after being scoped in without moving so the deviation gets cut down, line up the reticule with the target and fire. Practice makes perfect.

Comment

lucky u gettng a $1200 PRESENT

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoSnowMan
                  Just use common sense, make sure you wait a couple seconds after being scoped in without moving so the deviation gets cut down, line up the reticule with the target and fire. Practice makes perfect.
                  I must just need practice cuz ... the dude was layin down :hmm: he diddnt move until the 5th shot lol ... and there was no lag ... also, i was almost positive u could get 1 hit killz to the head with m95 ? ... that is wrong?

Comment

ANY sniper rifle kills in a single headshot, ANY.

Headshots are oddly enough much harder to get on a prone target from my experience.

With torso shots, M24 and M95 kills in 2 shots, SVD and Type-95 kill in 3-4 shots.

If a diagonal crosshair doesn't show up after you fired the bullet, it didn't hit (unless of course hit detection is turned off, which is most unlikely).

With the M24 and M95, you need to keep the trigger pressed after firing in order to see if you hit him, as they automatically switch out of scope.

SVD and Type-95 should not be fired in a rapid succession, as they loose accuracy greatly per each bullet, allow 1.5 - 2 seconds recovery time.

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer
                      None of the sniper rifles in the game let you do 1 hit kill headshots, as for the guy not dieing, lag might have cause you to miss.
                      i killed some ppl like that

Comment

Headshots are possible.

The reason you missed was most likely you were over shooting the target. There's no need to really adust for drop or anything. Just aim for the tip of the head or the neck. depending if the target is moving, even a little.

Comment

Direct headshots are possible, like guys helpless in AA or if they are lagging a lot, also headshots with m95 are possible to chopper pilots. The m95 sucks for infantry, the m24 is outstanding and the chinese and the SVD rifle are brutal. The svd can be good with practice though. And go for shots to the body if you cant get a head shot, normaly two body shots is a kill ( US rifle anyways)

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer
                            Sorry Mate beg to differ there, M24 = 1 shot kill to head

Comment

That map is Gulf of Oman. I bet you are having the same trouble that I have had In the past. Fist on this map for some reason you have to aim to the left or right (use best guess) a little. I usually line my vertical (up and down line) sight line with the side of the head when the man is standing still. The horizontal line goes about mouth level. Once lined up repeat this phrase "now fire". When you say the word fire press and hold the left mouse button untill you see the bullet hit your target (you can see this).Then adjust accordingly on the next shot. Work on hitting non-moving targets, players caping flags, other snipers, machine gunners in tanks, players in anti-aircraft batteries, etc. Always, and I mean Always take the easiest shot at the closest target. Expect to get a 2 shot kill. Dont wast more than 4 shots on a target (if you havent hit it by then shoot something else). The more time you spend playing sniper the better you will get at it. Oh, while Im thinking about it, It doesnt make any sense at all to try and play sniper if you keep getting killed by the armor. Dont be afraid to play more than one kit during a game. I sometimes play as many as 4 different kits in one game. Hope this helps......Red

Comment

Working...
                              X