Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Moder is needed for a BF2 MOVIE. Proper Credit will be given.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Moder is needed for a BF2 MOVIE. Proper Credit will be given.

Hello, i am working on my 3rd movie

And a couple parts needs a mod to tweak some values.

We already have created 2 of the mods that will be used, however one of them has a broken code, and the other needs to have one last build to add an extra tweak. You will share rights of those 2 mods with me, as well as your own right to whatever mod we still need to make. You will be in the credits for creating the mods.

If you are able to code in bf2, someone who can edit, weapons, gravity, physics (coding only) and will like to participate in this video, please contact me at keyelite@gmail.com

(Here is a little backround info on my previous bf2 movies. I have made ambush at mashtuur city, http://battlefield2.filefront.com/fi...uur_City;45870 .. streaming link http://picapic.net/media/TJ5SCQP84Q8GV4 there if need be. It was very popular, just google for comments on it)

Re: A Moder is needed for a BF2 MOVIE. Proper Credit will be given.

What is a moder?

Comment

Someone who can mod, i just need someone who can edit, weapons, gravity, physics..

Comment

Just to tell you since you seem not to know the proper terms, your looking for a coder if you want someone to edit the settings, a modeller is for new models/objects, a skinner is for changing the textures or making a new one, an animator is someone who makes animations.

Comment

Yeah, a coder is what i need... Thanks for correcting me..
          As you can see i am not the one who will be coding this or i have no intentions of learning the whole process..
          Both of the mods are compiled, but both need to be recompiled

Comment

Originally posted by CheetahShrk
            Just to tell you since you seem not to know the proper terms, your looking for a coder if you want someone to edit the settings, a modeller is for new models/objects, a skinner is for changing the textures or making a new one, an animator is someone who makes animations.
            Strictly speaking, changing tweak files isn't coding. Infact, I'm sure coders in c++ and the other languages would be quite annoyed at someone being called a 'coder' when all he does is edit some self-explanatory tweak files. But I guess it sounds fancier than being called 'a tweaker'.

It's all semantics anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Cdr
              Strictly speaking, changing tweak files isn't coding. Infact, I'm sure coders in c++ and the other languages would be quite annoyed at someone being called a 'coder' when all he does is edit some self-explanatory tweak files. But I guess it sounds fancier than being called 'a tweaker'.

It's all semantics anyways
              maybe that's why its called a moder to some comunities? you know? to modify something.....i have no idea.....any ways, good luck finding a coder, they are hard to find....

Comment

Oh, but there efforts will be well worth it in the long run

Comment

Working...
                X