Why rushing a tank with a pistol can be good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why rushing a tank with a pistol can be good

huh...to me, running towards a tank with the gun ablaze pretty much resembles suicide

It distracts the driver, so other people can get a shot or c4 on it.

YES IT DOES you are sacrificing your life so that the tank can be brought down, you can always be revived afterwards

Comment

Re: Why rushing a tank with a pistol can be good

lol, I don't thing it's gonna be really usefull
      It's like in fatal weapons 4 ( at the begining of the story )

Comment

Maybe in a clan scrim or something..not always because as someone said, it's suicide.

Comment

I often run at tanks to make it harder for them to hit me.

Comment

thats wat I do. It buys u time to run cause the tank has to move to hit u

Comment

A trick I do is run towards the tank and make sure they see you and move like your placing c-4 or mines and they'll jump out of the tank. Then I'll jump in and finish em.

Comment

Originally posted by Wtiberon
                A trick I do is run towards the tank and make sure they see you and move like your placing c-4 or mines and they'll jump out of the tank. Then I'll jump in and finish em.
                Nice. It would work very well against me since I often bail from a tank when I think I've had C4 planted on it. If I appear on the same side as the C4 planter I mow them down and if I'm on the other side I run away as fast as possible and they often blow themsleves and the tank up but I survive. Despite the risk of the tank getting hi-jacked this tactic has worked very well for me.

Comment

i think a nade should be able to be thrown in the hatch and I think the guy on the .50 should have the choice of using his own gun.

Comment

you can throw a nade in the hatch

Comment

i play apc tank and anything else you can think of that is armor. Its is very true that when your chicken fight with another player using armour that i usually end up winning if there the one driving up so close to me to basically give me that reach around i try and jump from the tank but because im playing spec ops i can get out lay c 4 on them run and blow them up or they jump out i get in there vehcile drive back jump out hit my c-4 if i had not laid any on the stolen apc if i had laid some on then i run and hit the button killing him and both injured vehicles i try and salavageif i can but i have seen to may people bail and i end up stealing there armour, its cool sometime i run them over.

Comment

It's the best thing since Spaghetti-Os. Charge a T-90 with your Beretta screaming freedom, only to find out no one near you is Spec Ops, or Anti-Tank. Instead, you rely on some flubbery engineer to toss a mine on the tank.

Comment

Just watch Saving Private Ryan. Tom Hanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X