R U Blind!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R U Blind!!!!!!

U know what i cant stand that idiot driving over a friendly mine. It is mostof the time in plain sight. unless of course ur 1 of those offroad guys which is asking 4 death anyway. OK i understand the i accidently ran over a mine because i wasnt paying attention. WELL DONT PUNISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    please respawn to this message i want to hear ur side of this debate.

P.S. im not a noob i just play only 4 an hour a day.[IMG]snipmedic[/IMG]

Re: R U Blind!!!!!!

One of the most posted topics on the forum.....

And a reason most will not play engineer class anymore.
    But before you think it is just that.... dont forget the same applies to claymores.

Comment

yea happens to me too, i play engineer alot now that i got my mp7. I dont get discouraged if someone punishes me for running over my mine ill just lay another one but it does **** me off when people do that.No need to punish for it butsome people are just assholes.

Comment

With 180+ hrs as Engineer, 700+ AT Mine Kills, don't let my 599 Teamkills sway you on my following comment.

For the past little while, I have noticed drivers seem to be a bit more cautious and are actually driving around my mines more so than they used to. I have also noticed the I don't seem to be getting punished as much either.

Call me silly, but maybe the public is getting better with the team aspects of the game and are starting to realize that they were the tard that ran over the clearly marked mine, not me!!!

Comment

If I run over a friendly mine I actually apologize to the engy whoes mine I ran over because regardless of whether or not I punish them, they still lose points.

I don't know what happens, I think it is that I am so focused on other aspects of the battle that the big red crossbones doesn't register. I don't get it. I swear I see enemy mines more easily than I see friendly ones (not true, but sometimes it feels that way).

Comment

i gave up with engy after a full apc run over my mine, and i got punished right away by 3 ppl, didn't even get chance to say sorry or anything....might have got punished by more, but wouldn't have found out as i was out of the server quicker than you can say noobs....

Comment

Almost never happens to me, just put them in good places, practice that, and it will work

Comment

I played oin a server that delayed your ability to punish for about 5-10 seconds. Instead of people voting on the anger impulse, they had a second to calm down and think about it. I thought this was a good idea.

Comment

I am convinced some people have an "Autopunish" feature on their game.

I really don't think people pay any sort of attention at all when playing. Just yesterday, on Kark, playing as sniper, at western spawn on Hotel flag, I drop a claymore in the alley and back off for a second for it to do it's thing. All of a sudden from behind me comes rambozo running straight into it. Ok, big bright red skull and crossbones, sniper standing right there, and you run head on into it...and then punish, a true idiot.

Comment

Shumtimes, I punish because I'm angry and intentionally run over my teammate's AT mines or Claymores because they put them in utterly useless and RETARDED places! Or if it's a fine spot where an enemy might just come through, it's often me stuck where I am in a buggy because they put those AT mines there.

Comment

I agree as I play sniper quite a bit too. What is even worse is when you are up on a building or something and you place a claymore in front of the ladder to cover your back from any enemies climbing up and getting you and one of your own teammates climbs up and sets I off so you put another one in the same spot and the f’n idiot does it again. You get negative points and possibly punished. How is that fair. I know that if I’m climbing up a ladder to some spot I always go to the third person view so I can see over the ledge in case there is an enemy claymore there and these morons don’t even see the big red skull and crossbones that appear when they are half way up the ladder. Pure genius let me tell ya. They need to put in a stupidity patch to take away points from someone that gets tk’ed the same way within a certain amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by NiteCyper
                        Shumtimes, I punish because I'm angry and intentionally run over my teammate's AT mines or Claymores because they put them in utterly useless and RETARDED places! Or if it's a fine spot where an enemy might just come through, it's often me stuck where I am in a buggy because they put those AT mines there.
                        This is hardly helpful. Throw a grenade at the mines to blow them up! Yes, some engineers do place mines without much thought, but for goodness sake don't run over them just because you're upset.

Comment

I cant lay mines down for 10 seconds without a teammate running them over they should turn FF off only with the mines.

Comment

solution: ['k' key - ]: Mines on bridge/road/exit

Comment

Originally posted by Zotchman
                              solution: ['k' key - ]: Mines on bridge/road/exit
                              If they don't pay attention to teh bright red skull and crossbones, why would they pay attention to the spammed in game text? I have tried it, and it doesn't help either.

Comment

Working...
                              X