Galactic Battlefield may close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galactic Battlefield may close

Do to the lack of help Galatic Battlefield may have to close. The mod leader hasn't been responding to any of our mod forums posts. Please help us we need modders, mappers, coders, voice actors, a soundtrack team, and anyone else who can help us. please help im getting worried.

bf2files.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, bf2files.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Sincerly,

Rougevanquish:cry:

Re: Galactic Battlefield may close

I really feel for you man, i hope things begin to work out and start to look up.

But really, its hard for people to join a mod that really doesnt have much to show, im not saying you havent tried anything, but many mods have got up their own forums saying this and that, and people have joined but the mod cease to exist, so all that work a person did is a waste, and no one wants that.

So what i am going to say is, do you have modding skills or something that can contribute to the mod? and if you mod leader is not around, then you take charge!, you sound as if you are very sincere about this project so you should try to prevent this from happening.

Comment

try and pump out 1 or 2 renders, when tbf2 puts it on the front page, more people will get interested. mods always have an rise in applicants after an update has been recently released.

Comment

ok thank you for all your help.

Comment

Closing again?

Comment

good luck to you, i had a similar start to First Strike, had no posts for ages.. you just have to keep at it and show off as much work as possible. its tough to start, good luck to you!

Comment

well gbf has been around for sometime now the reason you havent herd of us is because have been open, colsed, open again whats left of our staff will eventually most likely leave us.:cry:

Comment

oh man i hope it doesnt close

Comment

well i got good news, i in contact with our mod leader we'er gonna keep at it.

Sincerely,

rougevanquish

Comment

thats good

Comment

Thats great man! It's always good to have another mod out there! I wish you the best of luck

Comment

Working...
                      X