Unlocks in BF2 in preperation for SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocks in BF2 in preperation for SF

Well, i'm about to reach staff sargeant and I will be getting SF next week. currenty l have the L85, G36c and M95. I will already be unlocking the G36e when i get SF, and I heard the SCAR-l sucks. My delemia is, should i unlock the G3 or the PKM, so that i can get the F2000 or MG36. Which is the better teir two unlock (F2000 or Mg36) and which core unlock would prove to be more useful (G3 or PKM). Cheers, Wizeguy.

Re: Unlocks in BF2 in preperation for SF

Depends if you play support or assault more I guess.

Comment

The f2000 rocks. I'd definaly say pick it up.
      Haven't played with the MG-36 too much, but the times I've used it (in SF) it was quite nice.

Overall, I'd say unlock the G3 now. Apparently it's going to be imporved in the next patch... and it's already a damned fine weapon (just takes some getting used to).

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
        Overall, I'd say unlock the G3 now. Apparently it's going to be imporved in the next patch... and it's already a damned fine weapon (just takes some getting used to).
        AMEN. It just shreds people up so quick, it feels like I'm cheating when I use it. I really hope the small clip size stays the same though, it balances the weapon out very nicely.

Seriously, nothing really tops the G3 in close quarters. Not when I have itttt.

PS: Does anyone think it might be a good investment to save one SF unlock slot in case they come up with a new sniper rifle or AT weapon?

Comment

Well i play assault a little more but i bearly play either class. I heard two different storries for the F2000, some say the gun is super accurate and has a reasonable clip and some say they can't hit **** with it. MG36 I heard is pretty good. The real reason you get the F2000 is for flash bangs though.

Comment

Id go with The F2000. The sights are nice and I can hit good with it. Though you really cant go wrong hear.

Comment

Staff Sergeant? When you install SF, you'll be getting a few bonus unlocks to use,

~Salad

Comment

to: saladfork

well i'll already be getting the medic unlock, i heard it rocks + i ussualy play as medic. I also heard that the SCAR-L sux compared to the g36c. Sniper doesn't have a new unlock so that would mean i should unlock a new teir one unlock so that i can have the teir two for that kit once i get SF. The point being should i get the F2000 and the G3 or the MG36 and the PKM.

Comment

If when you play assault you like to noob toob, definately get the G3 and then the F2000.

Comment

I take down 3 times more men with the MG36 than i do with the F2000, thats just me I guess.

Comment

I don't have SF, but I've looted a good amount of SF kits. Here are my impressions.

F2000: The rifle component is damn nasty (meaning hella good). Great range, accuracy, and the power seems to be pretty good. I don't use alot of 'nade launchers, due to the ultra-cheap aura surrounding them, but it seems pretty good, but nothing special. Flashbangs, while being hella cool, aren't as useful as they could be. I've taken a direct hit with an FB (was staring at it when it went off) and i could still see some outlines. It's possible to fight while flashed.

LMG36: Pretty good, but if the inaccuracy of light machineguns makes you want to stab EA (like me), then you'd best hold off. It's more accurate than most LMGs, but not nearly as accurate as a rifle or carbine. 3 shot burst sounds useful, but it's really not.

SCAR-L: Who told you it was bad? They should be shot. This thing has almost no recoil and it's accuracy is comparable to a sniper rifle. In fact, it might be more accurate than the SVD. It's only drawback is it takes maybe 4 shots to kill a man, but like I said, it's not hard to put those 4 shots on target.

G36E Get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X