Badge Frustrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badge Frustrations

I've been trying to get my Exsplosive ordinance badge for a couple of days now. I finally was able to get it about 2 min before the map ended. However, Whenever I logged out later and check BFHQ it said that I didnt get the badge. This has happened to me before, but I just ended up getting the badge over again. What causes this?

Re: Badge Frustrations

ask the code kiddies at DICE......

-probably a connection problem between the server you were on and the stat server, I wish I could say it was not a common occurrence....but it is.

Just be diligent and try again, and don’t forget to have fun

Comment

How long ago was this? Sometimes can take upto 48 hours.
      As long as you let the round end you will get the award.

Comment

Originally posted by Erritu
        I've been trying to get my Exsplosive ordinance badge for a couple of days now. I finally was able to get it about 2 min before the map ended. However, Whenever I logged out later and check BFHQ it said that I didnt get the badge. This has happened to me before, but I just ended up getting the badge over again. What causes this?
        Try waiting a couple of days maybe it will show up hopefully sometimes BFHQ is like that,ive had problems with it before myself,come to think of it i think everybody has had this problem once or twice

Comment

i have had that very same problem before and it makes me mad i kept geting the basic pistal when i first started playing like 3 time i was like wtf, but i just stayed on the map till the end than checked. also i noticed that if you just finished a round than check sometimes it takes a couple of min and just exit than than go back on and its there its kinda weird tho

Comment

Its a real p***er sometimes. But its happened to most of us. I eventualy figured out that the harder I tried to win stuff, the less fun I was having. I just started running around with whatever weapon, etc. I was trying to get the award for and waited till the oppurtunity came along to use it. The moral? Dont try to hard and dont worry if u gotta do it again. U will be less frustrated and and the game will be a whole lot more fun. I personally love it when I get in a squad that actualy works together. THAT is the most fun.....OWNAGE!

Comment

Working...
            X