Snipers- Rejected part of BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snipers- Rejected part of BF2?

They are fine, you just need to hold the dammed rifle still for a second and then shoot. If dice did what you asked the snipers would be overpowerd.

Snipers- Rejected part of BF2?

I was sniping the other day, and I mean sniping. I was on dragon valley and perched upon a tall hill. I could just barely see my enemy. With my M95 I rarely got a shot. I tried everything, drop shotting them, lining up for minutes...everything. I got bored so I moved onto a base and sniped people up close, needless to say it was very effective.

I really think Dice should re-think the sniper rifles. Make the rifles pack a punch but at the same take ages to reload.

Thanks.

Comment

Re: Snipers- Rejected part of BF2?

Sniper rifles are being adjusted for accuracy in 1.2... THANK GOD
      I love to snipe and feel that the rifles miss to randomly. They should be the only guns in the game that do fire where they are aimed, none of this random deviation crap.

Comment

I hear Robin Williams...ya know, the actor....likes to snipe in BF2 also....so look out....he may getting his jollies blowing your head off......lol

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefRedCloud-AGE-
          I hear Robin Williams...ya know, the actor....likes to snipe in BF2 also....so look out....he may getting his jollies blowing your head off......lol
          how do you know?

Comment

wow no wonder.... i got shot in the head the other day by a sniper and i was like wtf.... the only reply i got was NanuNanu.

hehe jk

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
              how do you know?
              a few days ago there was a thread about it

here is the article http://www.joystiq.com/entry/1234000183072155/

Comment

Working...
              X