Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BF2 Movie awards 05

Hi All
    You can back me up here. But to the people making movies ( as myself ) it takes a bloody very long time to get these films done ( a rewind would help ) and its a lot of hard work filming, editing, testing, adding sound and rendering. Never mind trying to get a crew together and manage it all. So if anyone or film makers want to add to this, Please do.

Could Totalbf2 get some prizes together ? Tshirts ? Bf2 stuff ? High end graphic cards ??????
    Could EA / Dice add to this ?
    Could we vote for the top 10 and give the top five a prize ?
    Do you think it will inspire all the film makers to make better films ?
    Can we get this all done by the new year ?

Anyone ?

Re: The BF2 Movie awards 05

It's a good idea. But there won't be any need for it, since Noken and the Snoken community will run with all 10 places.

We might just aswell give them the prizes. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Jackass
      It's a good idea. But there won't be any need for it, since Noken and the Snoken community will run with all 10 places.

We might just aswell give them the prizes. :P
      Well Jackass we no who you would vote for :laugh: LOL
      But different people like different films ? That would be the hole point.

Comment

dont think stunt films will count :P

Comment

imo ... stunt films dont deserve awards :hmm: ... I can see the hard work ppl put into them and some are very high quality but .... they are all the same :dead: you can only watch a chopper or tank or humvee jump so many times b4 it stops being entertaining .... :/ but yes ... giving awards would be a good idea ... not just the ... t-shirt ... but the recognition that would come for the top videos ... nice thinkin

P.S. I LUV KARMA STUNTS hehe ... they are the best cuz itz not c4 ... BUT any other flying stunts seem mostly like duplicates of karma ... so ... give karma awards haha

Comment

Just have a 'Best Stunt Movie' category

Comment

Working...
            X