Kits depending on mood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kits depending on mood?

How many of you play different kits depending on your mood?

If I feel like getting into the action I'll usually play a 'front line' kit like assault, medic, support, etc... However, if I want to play but don't really feel like being in the middle of it all, I'll go sniper or engineer repairing and defending the commander's assets. I usually don't play commander since I'm not too good at it yet...

Re: Kits depending on mood?

Yeah, when i gots lotsa energy i will go AT and be the first man to reach an enemy flag every time. TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE!. When im lazy i will sit on a back flag, with c4 or support, AT even. WHen im feeling 1337 go for the sniper kit.

Comment

I don't have a "basic" kit to play, i depends on my mood also. I can't tell in which mood i like to play what kit.

Sometimes, when i think i deserve a badge or ribbon or so, i play a specific kit which gives me some benefit in achieving my goal.

Comment

At first I agreed with this concept for myself, but then I realized that I frequently alter not my kit, but my playstyles (using all kits), ranging from lazy to intensely aggressive.

If I am feeling tired I'm very likely to set up shop at a CP and defend (using any kit), whereas my more energetic moods spur me to attack or sabotage bases - the latter two requiring a lot of attention and energy to sustain for entire rounds.

Comment

yeah .. me too.... I play all different things by how I feel at the time or sometimes on what map it is.

If the squad play sucks and everybody is a dingbat out lonewolfing and not working together, I usually go sniper

It depends

Comment

I play what ever kit I think is needed at the time, if we take a main base I will next time i die change to spec-ops to takeout commanders assets and stay spec-ops until we loose that base or if our main base is taken and assets distroyed then taken back i'll go engineer to repair, then if theres armour about i'll go AT until the threat is gone.

But most other times I will play medic or support class to help the team.

Comment

depending on whats needed at the time

Comment

The only time mood has ever changed my playstyle is when I want to get back at snipers so bad that I spawn as sniper to counter-snipe them.

Other than that, mood has pretty much nothing to do with what kit I play.

Comment

my choice depends not on my mood at all.

I play spec ops mostly, and medic the rest of the time because those are the two that I like most.

I actually enjoy saving my team mates lives. Its the most rewarding class IMO.

Comment

I usually play whatever kit situation dictates. Aside from Spec Ops, I have a pretty balanced time in all the others.

Comment

Depends on whats needed, and yes mood. Probably #1 is who I'm playing with on TS. If no-one's playing BF2, then I'll look at working on a ribbon, or sit back a bit and defend or snipe.

If guys are on, then its usually Assault, front line work moving as a squad from flag to flag..might switch to AT if the armor is really being a pain, but a C4 monkey usually takes care of those problems

Comment

2/3 of the time medic, the rest assault. Once in awhile I'll go engineer. Love commander too, but sometimes it can be frustrating/discouraging when you're stuck with a bad team.

Comment

I usually play sniper. Something about that feeling with one shot one kill, of course, sometimes three shots one kill depending on the day! I think it all depends on how you were killed. If it was a tank, I go SO or AT. I think it all depends on the situation.

Comment

Working...
                          X