C4 Jeeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4 Jeeps

If I stick C4 all over HMMVV/Vodnik/Ugly Chinese Truck and then detonate it and get me some easy kills, do the points count towards C4 or transport kills?

Re: C4 Jeeps

both.....so long as it says something like Az-Amerikai(C4)noob.....otherwise it is just a roadkill

Comment

Yea, I've seen it register both ways, I even had it register as Auto-ER-[T-90]somepoorsoul because he was behind the tank and when it blew it took him with it, but gave me the kill since I blew the tank.

Comment

You get credit based on what did the killing - be it C4, the transport vehicle, or the explosion from the enemy vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Auto-ER-
          Yea, I've seen it register both ways, I even had it register as Auto-ER-[T-90]somepoorsoul because he was behind the tank and when it blew it took him with it, but gave me the kill since I blew the tank.
          That counts as a "roadkill" with the tank, believe it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
            That counts as a "roadkill" with the tank, believe it or not.
            LOL, I guess that is how I got the road kills with ground defense...always wondered about that

Anyway, from what I have seen, it seems lately the explosion only gives you credit for killing the driver with C4 and the rest of them will say killed by whatever vehicle they were in...even seen it giving the poor driver teamkills...At least that is what was happening the other night when I was trying to get my explosives badge...blew up a fully loaded APC *yea!*...only got credit for 1 C4 kill *grr*.

Comment

Working...
            X