Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I hate BF2!!!

Hi all,

Im a CSS head really but couldnt resist BF2, After finally configuring it to play right I noticed how pants the graphics are!

I mean I have CoD2 and that looks great.... counter strike source looks great... but BF2 stank!

I think the concept behind BF2 is probably the best out there so, its just cost me £500 on a new motherboard and a Gainward 7800 GTX :cry: now I gotta finish work to fit it... then try keep the missus happy long enough to get it in, so if im lucky ill get to test it tomorrow :cry: :cry:

EA has caused me a great headache and cost me £530 buff for this game! THATS SOME GAME! I could have had a xbox360 for that! the hardcore know consoles are for kiddies Why o why do online games like this suck me in so much... I hope it looks better after all this cash...

is anyone here in the same boat?

Re: Why I hate BF2!!!

I'am a BF player at heart but some prick stole my pc lol,So know I can't play any pc-games,I only play CodBigred1 for ps2....I miss PC games

Comment

Umm..care to share the specs on which BF2 looks 'pants'?

I agree that CSS looks beautiful, but it's an ENTIRELY different game. CSS = small maps, less stress on the engine.

It's apples vs oranges, man.

Comment

Hi talous!

Yeah thats what I was thinking...

Sorry I should have been more specific, when I referred to it as pants, thats merely down to my setup...

I was just shocked, I thought my system was ok as other games like CoD2 looked great, but now hopefully things should look super!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. G-Capo
          I'am a BF player at heart but some prick stole my pc lol,So know I can't play any pc-games,I only play CodBigred1 for ps2....I miss PC games
          you should of gotten the thermaltake case i have, 77lbs when empty :/ with a lock lol

Comment

just make sure your comparing apples to apples. BF2 is totally diff. than CSS, and COD2, and the graphics reflect this. If the graphics were the same, you would not be able to play BF2 with up to 64 players. I think its a trade off, but much perfer the overall game play of BF2 with its open enviroment, gameplay, and overall effect.

Comment

gwolb I agree completely!

Thats why I thought I just had the get some bits...

Comment

BF2 is BF2 not a CSS or any other type of of game.G-Capo how come you didn't shoot him?are you not related to Al Capone?

Comment

ouch I think people are taking this the wrong way...

I wasnt trying to compare the games... more compare the amount of stress that BF2 added compared to those games on the same system. So I apologise, im not trying to slate the game at all, how could you

im merely saying I hate it cos im a real sucker for a good game and I had to shell out a whole load a cash just so I can have a better experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                    Umm..care to share the specs on which BF2 looks 'pants'?

I agree that CSS looks beautiful, but it's an ENTIRELY different game. CSS = small maps, less stress on the engine.

It's apples vs oranges, man.
                    No, its racins vs melons.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPace
                      ouch I think people are taking this the wrong way...

I wasnt trying to compare the games... more compare the amount of stress that BF2 added compared to those games on the same system. So I apologise, im not trying to slate the game at all, how could you

im merely saying I hate it cos im a real sucker for a good game and I had to shell out a whole load a cash just so I can have a better experience.
                      So money comes moneys goes

Comment

Working...
                      X